Links from just the listings of dates on random pages

6 posts • viewed 57 times

This message aims at: reporting a bug

Upvotes: 0
Downvotes: 0
On the 1888 Santiago in
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces20709.html
it is highlighted in blue and when I clicked it it gave me an option to call someone. I’ve seen this on a few pages (can’t remember them off the top of my head of course). What I’m just wondering is if this is a true problem that needs fixing or is it okay just to roll with it?
I don't see anything obvious in the source code that differs for that line that would lead a phone to interpret this line as a number.T.T
Hello,
Some browsers try to automatic detect phone numbers on the page and turn them into links. I made a change which should fix the issue. Could you please check again?
If you still see the links, could you please inform which browser (and version if possible) you are using?
Status changed to Started (Xavier, 2-Feb-2022, 08:54 am)
Quote: "Xavier"​Hello,
​Some browsers try to automatic detect phone numbers on the page and turn them into links. I made a change which should fix the issue. Could you please check again?
​If you still see the links, could you please inform which browser (and version if possible) you are using?
​Sure I will if I see it again I'll tell you but as to which browser it was safari on my phone however I'm using the computer right now. And its the latest version of it.
It's fixed on Safari with iOS 15.3.
yep its fixed now thx
Status changed to Solved (Xavier, 2-Feb-2022, 07:19 pm)

Used time zone is UTC+2:00.
Current time is 09:53 pm.