Silver and occasional coins for exchange or sale

9 posts • viewed 374 times

» Quick access to the last post

a lot of coins in my leaf Polish for exchange or for sale.
Silver and occasional .
Another not serious attitude- 5 days ignorance on his own call for swap.
Time waster!
Every single coin on the world should meet its collector!
Quote: "KasparsLV"​Another not serious attitude- 5 days ignorance on his own call for swap.
​Time waster!

​incredible .... 5 days !!! .....ohhhh
Quote: "KasparsLV"​Another not serious attitude- 5 days ignorance on his own call for swap.
​Time waster!
​Why would you do nothing else at all for 5 days while waiting for a reply?
Quote: "Slipstreamed"
​​Time waster!
​​Why would you do nothing else at all for 5 days while waiting for a reply?
​Sorry to ask, can You tell Your age before we are starting to discuss here? I am 43.
In case Your friend invited You to his birthday and You came with present and cake and knocking 3 hours at his doors waiting for someone to open. And nothing happens, full ignorance despite ongoing party inside. Would You start to beg, would You brake window or what?
You kindly reacted to the invitation and are ignored, Your time is wasted. Why to do something else, why to spend more energy on that?
Just let this person be and warn others. This is exactly what I did. Take it or refuse it- up to every individual decision. I am not pushing on anything.
I am really taking this rude- to invite publicly for an action and then start to ignore. At leat answer something, show respect to collectors, who want to communicate- simple as that. Show humanity and kindness!
Topic closed from my side! Thanks for reading!
Every single coin on the world should meet its collector!
WOW, Folks are NOT sitting around to make a trade, most of us are working and only do this as time permits, what is the rush? WHY?
Who cares if they invite a swap, most folks only respond on days off, like weekends.

I do not even have mail notification turned on as it swamps my mailbox.
Ive had and still have trades over 6 months as folks get sick or whatever.
Man, Ive even had a guy get into a wreck and I though he was ignoring me, you never know, DONT ASSUME!
My apologies, I did not realize you were camped outside of his door for 5 days. I would be upset too.

SlipstreamedMy apologies, I did not realize you were camped outside of his door for 5 days. I would be upset too.

🤣

Taking a break from swapping for a while, but still interested in pre 1799 Spanish coins, I will make time for that!

Looking for pre 1783 coins

My little opinion on that:

If someone explicitly offers coins for sale or publicly asks for swaps I do indeed also expect a response time of significantly less than 5 days (even though it is unclear when a response would have come, if so at all, as far as I understand). At least I would expect a brief heads up, when the other one does not make it to reply for whatever reason, maybe overload.

But, if there is no reply, I do not see it as a waste of time and do not “waste“ even more time meaning to warn others on that. That’s something others can find out themselves without any risk of damage etc. I simply will not do any business with that person in the future when I made some dubious experience on reliability and have no good feeling about it, and that’s it. 
Live is too short to seriously bother about such things…

in the end everything will be good - if it's not good, then it's not the end...
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 15-Aug-2022, 08:16)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 09:35.