Merge Bulgaria Banknotes

3 posts • viewed 39 times

This message aims at: requesting the modification of a banknote in the catalogue

Upvotes: 0
Downvotes: 5

Don't you think these banknotes should be merged ? They have same pick number, similar design, just a few differences .

1. N#201921 and N#302331
  2. https://en.numista.com/catalogue/note302328.html and N#202172
  3. N#202140 and N#302326
  4. N#302324 and N#202165

Best regards, Dean

Numista Referee for Banknotes from Bulgaria 🇧🇬

I can't agree with this proposal. There are clear differences between these notes. The green panel top left for the 5 leva, the red panel top left for the 10 leva, the brown panel top left for the 20 leva and the circle with a building in it on the 50 leva. Small, perhaps, but deliberate changes by the issuer rather than minor variations.

The problem is that Pick hasn't noticed the differences.

Former Numista referee for banknotes from Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Saint Helena.

ceh2019

I can't agree with this proposal. There are clear differences between these notes. The green panel top left for the 5 leva, the red panel top left for the 10 leva, the brown panel top left for the 20 leva and the circle with a building in it on the 50 leva. Small, perhaps, but deliberate changes by the issuer rather than minor variations.

The problem is that Pick hasn't noticed the differences.

Also the holographic strip is different for and also the newer ones have a segmented security thread on the reverse. A master referee suggested that the pages should be merged, but I wanted to see different opinions. 

Numista Referee for Banknotes from Bulgaria 🇧🇬
Status changed to Rejected (Jarcek, 23-Jun-2022, 08:54)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 08:45.