Token- VLADISLAVSKY SAL Valuation [solved]

3 posts • viewed 78 times

Hello I have a question I have Token VLADISLAVSKY SAL (rarity 97) and was wondering if anyone knows how much it is worth? I have looked everywhere and cannot find a trace of it at all.

Kind regards

shadowtherat 

Welcome to Numista!

It's a good idea to provide the link when it exists.

The Numista rarity index is almost meaningless as it records only how many members of the site have a catalogue item. In this case, only one, but that's the case with much of the exonumia in the catalogue. Also, the more recently an item has been added to the catalogue, the higher its rarity index is going to be.

If, as the page says, it's a souvenir medal for tourists, it's probably worth no more than $10, and maybe closer to $5.

₱o$₮ag€ $₮am₱$ a₹€ mo₹€ £€₲i₮ima₮€ a$ a ƒo₹m oƒ ¢u₹₹€nc¥ ₮ha₦ ₮h€ €₦₮i₹€ "¢oi₦" ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ oƒ ₦au₹u o₹ ₦iu€. ••• £€$ ₮im฿₹€$-₱o$₮€ $o₦₮ ₱£u$ £é₲i₮im€$ €₦ ₮a₦t qu'o฿j€₮$ mo₦é₮ai₹€$ qu€ £a ₱₹odu¢₮io₦ €₦₮iè₹€ d€ «mo₦₦ai€$» d€ ₦au₹u ou d€ ₦iu€.

shadowtherat

Hello I have a question I have Token VLADISLAVSKY SAL (rarity 97) and was wondering if anyone knows how much it is worth? I have looked everywhere and cannot find a trace of it at all.

Kind regards

shadowtherat 

Greetings.

Sorry I didn't notice the post in time.

instant purchase for two and a half dollars: https://aukro.cz/aukce-pametni-turisticka-mince-prazsky-hrad-vladislavsky-sal-kov-6971859330

Ivan

Status changed to Solved (shadowtherat, 14-Jun-2022, 01:35)
Topic moved to "Exonumia identifications and valuations" (ZacUK, 8-Sep-2022, 16:32)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 00:04.