Remove year lines for Chuck E Cheese token [solved]

9 posts • viewed 85 times

This message aims at: requesting the modification of a coin in the catalogue

Upvotes: 0
Downvotes: 0

» Quick access to the last post

Hello, please remove all year lines (and any comments) for this coin other than 1995 - 2000.

It seems like someone was trying to encompass all the varieties of this franchise in one listing.  The image and title are of a type that only has those 6 years.

N#21843

Please provide destination page depending on types and years to move collections from members. As members have all those years we need to move them before deleting the lines.

Sapientiae plerumque stultitia est comes.
Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

Hmmm tricky.  Ok I'll see what I can do.

Ok, you can mark this solved.  I'll bring it up again once there are proper listings for them to go to.  Many of them don't exist yet.

Slipstreamed

Ok, you can mark this solved.  I'll bring it up again once there are proper listings for them to go to.  Many of them don't exist yet.

👍

Si c'est un grand plaisir d'être reconnu par ses amis, c'est peut-être encore plus flatteur d'être reconnu par ses adversaires.
Status changed to Done (ZacUK, 13-Aug-2022, 09:23)

Ok!  Got the listings updated.  Is this format informative enough?

Status changed to Opened (Slipstreamed, 8-Sep-2022, 00:27)

Thank you for the details.

It's all done here: collections moved and lines removed before 1995.

Status changed to Done (pejounet, 8-Sep-2022, 01:11)
Topic moved to "Numista exonumia catalogue" (Xavier, 8-Sep-2022, 12:21)

Slipstreamed

Ok!  Got the listings updated.  Is this format informative enough?

Thank you for taking the time to do that! I tried at one point but couldn't figure it all out!

Yeah, I couldn't have done it without the hard work of Joe at https://www.cectokens.com/

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 07:46.