Marking of condition of swappers' doubles

4 posts
Is it possible to create opportunity of defining the condition of doubles, which people offer to exchange? This time you can do it for collection. But doubles you could only show if it is offered or not. What the condition of the doubles, stays uncertain. So you may ask for coins while swapping and when you receive coins, you find out that some of them are out of shape at all: worn, curved etc.. Surely it could be marked in comment near each coin of the doubles. But only several members wrote there if coin is F, VF, XF etc.
I think the organizing of doubles should be the same as collection: each doubles should not be able posted without defining of the condition. As option, the cell for the "price" should be done.
Thank you!
Just my thoughts: It will require more fields and hence more database space.  Besides even if it's introduced, not all people will use it. Hence the comments field is still useful...
All conditions of my swaps are in the comments field; also some have values.
Some people write the coin's condition, but most of them are not. It opens opportunity not to give all information about coin. How do you know, what coins do you ask for: VF, F or even VG? If it is not specified, you only should ask about it. But if you want to exchange 20 coins? It is really not comfortable, if even possible. I think the database data should be organized the way when collector must define condition if he wants to offer coin. I consider it will be useful for all and comfortable during the swap. The scheme is already done for organizing data of coin collection of the users. I think it should be applied to doubles list as well.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 19:31.