1piso BSP series "bold letters on reverse"

11 posts • viewed 112 times

» Quick access to the last post

We all know that Obverse exist with two lettering types: bold letters or normal letters.
But somehow, there's a new variants came out here in Philippines where bold lettering also can be seen on the Reverse side which can be identified easily with the naked eye. Some of these coin are hard to find..

Hello,my friend!

🤔 You shared with us a statement but what is your question?!? If you have any inquiery about some coin,don't hesitate to ask this CLEARLY, providing also good photos of both coin's sides + accurate weight & diametre.

Then will try to help you,if we are able to do it!

Andi👋

Topic moved to "Coin information and questions" (ZacUK, 21-Sep-2022, 19:07)

here are the types or can I say variants that can be found here in the Philippines. 

their obverse side are the same as the common bold letters types.. no difference

but obverse side.. 

1st coin:  2015 rev.3 (which is common) 

2nd coin: 2015 rev.3 reverse bold (larger scripts, thinner rim) 

3rd coin: 2015 rev.3 reverse bold with luster/frosty effect

we also do have this types or variants on series 2010, 2013, 2014

Frankly I am a little confused about what exactly you are pointing out. Different dates, 1993 BSP 1 Piso, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, different subjects, etc. Try to address one subject at a time for inquiries. Did you check the Numista Philippine catalog? If you see a page missing or information on an  existing page with information that you believe is incomplete or can be added, you can edit and add it yourself with a referees permission. You must be clear and concise for each request.

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/philippines-5.html

N#17107

harryg

If you see a page missing or information on an  existing page with information that you believe is incomplete or can be added, you can edit and add it yourself with a referees permission. 

Already suggested and apparently ignored.

https://en.numista.com/forum/topic121851.html#p992427

rsirian1

harryg

If you see a page missing or information on an  existing page with information that you believe is incomplete or can be added, you can edit and add it yourself with a referees permission. 

Already suggested and apparently ignored.

https://en.numista.com/forum/topic121851.html#p992427

Thank you. Exactly why I don't want to be a referee.

what im trying to say is that we do have new variants here in the Philippines.. ive shown you pictures of 2015.. 

and not only on 2015.. we also have the same descriptions on 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014. 

the problem is theres so much of you from your good office who replies..  can someone from your side that i can chat with or message to show proofs? so that we can have at least 1 conversation to talk about this.. 

There are no “sides” here. We are ordinary members trying to help you. We have explained over and over again what you can do to correct or add information about the coins you are referencing. At the bottom of the page  it allows you to Contribute to the catalog and then Modify and add data to the page. You can then converse with the referee about the validity of your assertions. Please read the guidlines for modification attempts first.

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/contributions/instructions.php

N#17107

ok thanks for the informations.. already did.. for 2010 and 2013 series.. ill wait for the update.. 

louie art

ok thanks for the informations.. already did.. for 2010 and 2013 series.. ill wait for the update.. 

You are welcome. Don't be discouraged if they don't get approved the first time and it may take some time. The referees are busy. It takes some practice and even seasoned members requests don't get approved the first time at times. As long as your requests or changes are valid, they will eventually get approved. The referee may want clarifications, proof, or additional information from you to validate what you are requesting to change. It's important to the catalog to be accurate for every entry. Good luck with them. 

im much ready to lay down my proofs for all theses changes.. 

it took me more than 2 years to learn, understand and check all these Phillipines BSP and NGC coins. i know i have all the evidences. 

thanks again and more power to you good office. 

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 10:09.