Post your 2023 silver Change finds!

7 posts • viewed 226 times

Post the silver you have found in general circulation this year (2023). Mine is my first silver dime ever found. A 1952 KG VI 0.800 silver dime that I received when on vacation. 

N#387

The Earth is a Triangle

Please pardon the atrocious picture quality, my phone takes horrible pictures. So far I've found five silver quarters (1963-D, 1964-P x3, 1964-D) and a silver nickel (1944-P). I work at a store which handles a lot of cash and change so I'm always looking though the change to find anything interesting. In fact, I also recently found my first W quarter ,which a 2019 Lowell. I'm surprised at the condition at which top center and top right quarters have remained in. It makes me wonder if they were taken from grandpa's sock drawer and used to buy a soda. I'm also surprised at the amount of silver quarters I've found. I usually find silver dimes (not shown since I have those put away and mixed with my other silver dimes) but I'm not complaining. I've yet to be given any silver in my change when purchasing something, however.

Take a penny, leave a penny... or two

I found a 1943 p nickel in change at a fast food restaurant today.

4.7g of 35% silver .0528oz ASW

Found this in a bag of coins about a month ago - how would you grade it?  Fine, VF, or XF

Amateur coin collector with some tokens

VF or slightly better. Quite a bit of detail in Victoria's hair and crown. For its age and if its been in change, its fantastic.

I love coins

Agreed.  This was a lucky find as part of a larger group of mixed circulation coins, so hopefully I'll find something similar in the future.

Amateur coin collector with some tokens

I found this 1952 s dime on the floor next to a coinstar.

Master Coin Referee
Coin referee for CRI, GTM, HND, NIC, PAN, and SLV.

Revisor principal de monedas
Revisor de Numista para monedas de CRI, GTM, HND, NIC, PAN y SLV.

Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦 and Free Palestine 🇵🇸!

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 02:29.