Anyone know any good coin supply sites with reasonable international postal charges

4 posts
I have bought from Wizard coin supply in the past, but I wanted to buy some flips and album pages for a total of US$85.00 and they were going to charge me US$71 for postage; they only send US priority mail. Does anyone know of any other sites, preferably in Australia, which would be the cheapest postage for me, but any other sites with reasonable postage charges?
You could try this site, it is UK but I'm sure he'll do you a good deal. I will contact my family out in Australia see if they know anywhere but will take couple of days.
http://www.coinote.co.uk/
Quote: neilithicI have bought from Wizard coin supply in the past, but I wanted to buy some flips and album pages for a total of US$85.00 and they were going to charge me US$71 for postage; they only send US priority mail. Does anyone know of any other sites, preferably in Australia, which would be the cheapest postage for me, but any other sites with reasonable postage charges?
Hi Neil
have you tried
www.collectorssupplies.co.nz   in Taupo

cheers don
Cheers Don
They don't seem to have any of the non-plasicised flips or the self adhesive ones

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 08:08.