Spanish 1 Pesetas 1975?

4 posts
I have a Spanish 1 pesetas from 1975 I understand the numbers in the stars and all, however for the 78 star of that year there are three varieties. I am wondering if anyone can give a better explanation than Numista as to figure which one you have. If anyone has pictures of all three that shows the differences that would be absolutely amazing.
Give me a dozen men who are not afraid to die, and I'll accomplish what all the Generals & Admirals with all their Armies & Battleships cannot. -Otto Skorzeny the best special forces commander ever.
This is the variations you're looking for the 1st picture is the 78 variation, 2nd picture is the tilde variation.
I have however noticed that the spaced 78 and the small tilde are from the same coin, but that doesn't mean that there aren't 3 variations. This should still help you understand the differences.

Thank you so so much.
Give me a dozen men who are not afraid to die, and I'll accomplish what all the Generals & Admirals with all their Armies & Battleships cannot. -Otto Skorzeny the best special forces commander ever.
There are three variations of 1 peseta 1975 *78. They were minted in different mints. The one with a normal tilde was minted in Madrid. The one with a tilde like a point and the 7 and 8 closer was minted in London by the British Royal Mint. The one with a tilde like a point and the 7 and 8 less close was minted in Santiago de Chile.
Referee for Spain, Iberia (ancient), Suebi Kingdom and Visigothic Kingdom

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 17:56.