Rolls of coins from bank

10 posts

» Quick access to the last post

I went to the bank and my teller friends said, buy some quarters. And they gave me a roll of 2004 D  Michigan and a roll of Iowa D state quarters unopened. I put them up. So this week I got aroll of quarters one dime 2 nickel and two pennys. I got a Canada 1963 penny, Aus 1957 D penny, and a 1929 Mercury dime in good shape. My first silver this year in change. OMG the 1929 dime is in very good shape. I think I will buy rolls every 2 weeks now.
 Yours, Daryl
It is, what it is, or is it.
Quote: ALLRED1950I went to the bank and my teller friends said, buy some quarters. And they gave me a roll of 2004 D  Michigan and a roll of Iowa D state quarters unopened. I put them up. So this week I got aroll of quarters one dime 2 nickel and two pennys. I got a Canada 1963 penny, Aus 1957 D penny, and a 1929 Mercury dime in good shape. My first silver this year in change. OMG the 1929 dime is in very good shape. I think I will buy rolls every 2 weeks now.
 Yours, Daryl
Are these mixed date rolls Daryl?
The rolls I got yesterday are, but the Michigan and Iowa state quarters are all the same from the mint.
So if anyone needs about UNC Michigan D or Iowa D 2004, I have a roll each.
I found something I am not sure of - it's a 2002 P Louisiana where on the front I think you can see some copper - like the top is gone but the silver colour is still on the letters not very big. It is used though.
Quote: ALLRED1950I found something I am not sure of - it's a 2002 P Louisiana where on the front I think you can see some copper - like the top is gone but the silver colour is still on the letters not very big. It is used though.
I have seen this before - it simply hasn't been plated correctly, and neither picked up by inspection.
I would keep coins in this condition as it is an error in the production. There are also ones where they have an eggshell effect due to the coin not being cleaned properly before plating.
Thank you Tony - I know I got a blank with just the ends rolled up. A placit, don't know how to spell it.
 A few years back out of a machine in change.
Planchet.
thank you bam777 anyone need a us quarter planchet
oh pm me very busy may take sometime thank you

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 02:06.