Need help with Japanese date

5 posts
Hello - could someone help me and tell me which date my Japanese 10 sen coin is? I tried with the Numisdoc but I don´t quite get it. Sorry again for the photo quality - again it's from the iPhone and it's a tiny coin, also the coin is in a nice grade but it has some black dirt spots.

Thank you.
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
Thank you.  8)
Sorry again I'm not very good with Asian coins. So just one more question - I just saw on NGCcoin that the 10 sen 1873 has two different types, so which one is it?
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
type I has the characters not connected type II are connected
Thank you Tony you are awesome  ;)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 15:54.