North and South Korea coins

24 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Hi,

I'm looking for some North and South Korea coins.
Anyone want to swap?

Tks,
Littleking
I don't have any, but I agree North Korea is now a good place to get coins from because soon it might not be a country anymore!
Numista referee for Canada and Estonia.
What makes you think North Korea won't be a country anymore ? I would say they are the more likely to stay around.
Quote: Mark240590What makes you think North Korea won't be a country anymore ? I would say they are the more likely to stay around.
Their new man-child leader is threatening to nuke Texas which isn't real clever when your delivery rockets only have a range of 20 feet before falling apart.

We however have plenty of nukes but a spineless president. Any of the previous administrations, even Carter, would vaporise those nasty little weasels.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
I have a bunch of 100won South Korean coins if you're interested.
I must agree with Phil. Our president is pretty spineless.

North Korean coins are relatively cheap, and I've rarely seen a North Korean coin worse than UNC.
Kenny

- Verifying your Asian and British-territorial coins everyday with the best quality photos and the best information.

Check out my Facebook, Kenneth Gucyski.
Quote: SmartOneKgI must agree with Phil. Our president is pretty spineless.

North Korean coins are relatively cheap, and I've rarely seen a North Korean coin worse than UNC.
I never seem to find North Korean coins, I only own one and yes, it's uncirculated. South Korea - dime a dozen.
Quote: SmartOneKgI must agree with Phil. Our president is pretty spineless.
Not spineless, just lazy.
http://www.valuewalk.com/2013/04/jim-rogers-betting-on-north-koreas-coins-countrys-collapse/
Numista referee for Canada and Estonia.
Dear dear.... I am not from USA and not even been there. But looking at Barak Obama- we all wish we have a president who is like him...more mature, polite and humble. Dropping nukes all over the world will not get USA anywhere. North Koreans are not novices and they have nuclear capablity and not even Iran has that. They are the ones actually helping Iran. North Koreans can deliver some telling blows to Tokyo and Seoul and that will hurt USA business a lot more than hitting Texas. Your Dow Jones and Nikkei will drop 50% on the day. So Obama is more careful dealing with paranoids like North Korean president. It does not mean he has no backbone. Look at what he did for Osama bin Laden who even the aggressive Bush was unable to capture or kill. They did it smoothly under the very nose of Paki's without them even knowing what happened. I have a lot of admiration for Obama. Aggression should be only when it has to be shown and absolutely necessary. Not always.
V. Nagarajan
I guess you could say diplomacy-wise, he does a fair job. Maybe even better than most presidents.

I'm really appalled that he wants to cut spending on Social Security though. There are many instances that I have lost respect for him.

...getting back to coins, North Korean coins are readily available. Hopefully Littleking has taken the opportunity to go on eBay and buy one for cheap.
Kenny

- Verifying your Asian and British-territorial coins everyday with the best quality photos and the best information.

I agree, I am not from USA and dont know much about his domestic policies and how it hurts you guys there.
V. Nagarajan
No worries, the chubster will soon take over the world and you will all have North Korean coins in your pocket change. It will be good for the hobby. ;)

He will release into circulation...

"1 billion, gagillion, fafillion, shabolubalu million illion yillion ... chon."

[Unnecessary political statements deleted by Xavier]
Quote: pnightingaleObama goes on a world apology tour, watches on live satellite feed as four Americans were raped, tortured, murdered, and mutilated while drones and gunships are ordered to stand down. Foreign despots are bowed to, our allies are spat on, the military don't trust the Obama regime, and with his approval ratings tanking he doesn't have public support for military intervention.
Internal US bickering aside, I hate to point it out, but, to many of us, you represent a patriot in a country that elected Obama for another 4 years. Either he really isn't that bad or twice, the other potential candidates you might support/have supported couldn't buy their way out of a shoebox in a crisis economy. All this despite their countless billions. Investing in a real candidate would be advisable, for next time. ;)
Quote: pnightingale

Phil, umm...political...water cooler moment?
At least we don't have mister 47% in office using his Mormon Magic 8 Ball and "God" to run the country.
Quote: Dr. MathAt least we don't have mister 47% in office using his Mormon Magic 8 Ball and "God" to run the country.
Haaaaa!

Regarding foreign policy, some presidents take the heavy load left by the previous president. Obama's continuing the horrendous war that Bush had installed, but he's not the worst president. If I wanted to look at bad presidents, I'd be looking at Harding or Bush or Regan who made the United States look foolish.
Kenny

There are two things that I think should not be argued about with others - that's politics and religion, as everyone has his own opinion on those subjects. So please guys keep on topic which is only about coins of South and North Korea in the swaps and trade section. ;)
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
Will do.
Kenny

All this arguing going on and poor LITTLEKING is still waiting for some Korean coins
Quote: neilithicAll this arguing going on and poor LITTLEKING is still waiting for some Korean coins
Don't worry! People who do not care about politics are taking care of LITTLEKING and making sure he gets S.Korean coins.  :D
See my post above. I have 100won if you want them. I have about 8 of them.
South Korean coins are relatively cheap.

Hoarding South Korean coins now before they are demonetized is probably a good idea.
Kenny

Topic locked (Numista Robot, 23-Jan-2019, 23:15)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 06:02.