If you were a coin where would you hide ?

12 posts

» Quick access to the last post

I've lost one of my Brunswick luneburg pfennings and I can't find it anywhere ! :(
Try the down the back of the couch, there's always coins there.
 I have a cardboard box which contains many self-seal bags, each for an area; sometimes a coin gets put in the wrong bag. So when looking for a coin (months later, for a swap say) it would never then be in the expected bag; I have also sometimes found a coin under a bag, where I must have missed the opening.  8.

I have a feeling I may have sent it out in a swap :( lol
shoes, slippers, under a piece of furniture, behind furniture leg, inside a bag, the hem of a pair of trousers, a pocket. Good luck find it m8
Never have kids.  My youngest was upset he didn't have any money so pinched a whole lot of my coins and stuck them in his piggy bank and under the seat of his ride-on police car.
Its a 1742 S 1 pfenning GR monogram Hannover. I haven't given it to anyone accidentally in a swap have I ?
Check in the washer, dryer, and behind any and all appliances. Also, if you've had kids around recently you might want to look in the Wii.
Quote: neilithicNever have kids.  My youngest was upset he didn't have any money so pinched a whole lot of my coins and stuck them in his piggy bank and under the seat of his ride-on police car.
Hahaha when I was just getting into coins at age ten I stole all my parents old coins, including my mother's piggy bank full of silver stuff, and several old $1 and $2 bills

I never had a ride-on police car though  :(  
Numista referee for Canada and Estonia.
Oh you missed out.  My boy kept all his "treasures" in there.  We used to find my coins along with half eaten sandwiches, his favourite toys and various insects, sticks and anything else he considered valuable at the age of 2-3 years old.
up u a**e !!!  X-D

Edited by ZacUK (in absence of bam777, on holiday)
james
If I were a coin, I'd hide from the ladies.

Otherwise I'd be spent.
Kenny

- Verifying your Asian and British-territorial coins everyday with the best quality photos and the best information.

Check out my Facebook, Kenneth Gucyski.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 11:43.