Search tool for coins

4 posts
If it is easy to add I would like to have also one more criteria in searching tool - user name. For example I have swap offer from collector with 3000 coins to exchange but I am looking for silver only. Therefore I would like to search all his coins with metal = silver and user = xxxxx :) Thank you!
This would really be helpful, or have the users listings just show coins that are in your want list.  I've done a few swaps with people that have several thousand coins in their swap lists and my computer falls over everytime I try to view their swap lists.
Hello, I use a lil trick to find silver coins of a single user- I set in wish preferences "silver" as metal' and when I look swap list it shows the heart in list. Of course if you have several coins marked in to wish them, it will show them too, but will help.
Just 10 options: you understand binary, or you don't.
Catalog Referee Coins, Banknotes & Exonumia: Uruguay, Cuba, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Paraguay, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Panama, Ecuador, Zamunda, Parva Domus and more.
Thanks a lot adanieluy, it really helps :) At least during swaps :)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 11:59.