The idea of a token to celebrate Numista and its community got some good feedback. So it has been decided to make two versions, one in silver and the other in alloy. They both will have the same design and they will be 30 mm large.
Now we can go to the next step
The contest for design of the future Numista token is now launched!
- You can freely choose the design, as long as it is related to Numista.
- The coin should have "Numista" as lettering.
- If there are any other lettering, they should be both in English and French.
- If you use other pictures for the design, make sure you have the rights to use them for this project.
Design submission deadline
October 20th, 2013
How to participate?
Send me your design by PM with the title "Numista token design contest" before the deadline.
You can post your draft on this topic to get advices and opinions about your design.
The selected design will be arranged by a professional who will sculpt the model in relief.
You accept to give the ownership of the design to Numista for using it for the token.
Selection of the design
The design will be selected through two steps:
- Jedsada and me will make a selection of the 5 best designs
- Members will vote among the 5 selected design to choose the best one.
The author of the selected design will win:
- the joy of having his/her design on a token with a mintage of several hundred pieces
- the two versions of the token for free