UK Decimal Half Pennies Wanted

8 posts
Hello,
      I have a number put to one side already but I am wanting considerably more to work out the pointing varieties and work out which are the most and least common. I do not wish to do swaps as I have my time cut out as it is at the moment. I would like to buy them paying with paypal.

I am willing to pay 10 pence per coin plus postage but no fewer than 20 coins at a time otherwise it will become very expensive. I need any amount of any dates but please no UNC rolls as it would defeat the objective. I am considering checking a thousand of each date any input on this would be much appreciated.

I will probably start work on this in two weeks time if everything goes well.

I am starting with circulating issues first if anybody has proofs they could offer at a reasonable price I might consider them.

Cheers

Alastair
Hi Alastair, I have hundreds of UK half pennies if you can let me know the preferred dates then I can sort them and let you know exactly what I have available, or even check the points your referring to. You have stated decimal or did you mean pre decimal. Either way I have plenty of both.
regards
Tony
Hi Alastair
       Are you looking for things like the 1976 rims on these two 1976

yours daryl
It is, what it is, or is it.
I also have a 1975 & 1976 proofs in my swap list (consider them reserved), let me know if your interested in these 2 as well as what ever quantity you would like from circulated ones.
i will pack mine up and mail if you want,free. If you are doing the work on them . no problem.
It is, what it is, or is it.
I have over 350 of them on my swap list ...

I have 23 of them on my swap list : 1971 (14), 1973 (8), 1976 (1)

Best
Pot'
Le site des monnaies de la Dombes
Cool thanks for the response chaps I will send you all messages through the PM system.

Cheers

Al
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 23-Jan-2019, 23:27)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 09:52.