Numista tokens update?

17 posts

» Quick access to the last post

I'm not really into tokens so I didn't buy any, but I'm interested to see what the sales of them were like, can we get an update on how many of them were sold and how many were minted?
350 minted for the copper, 200 for the silver. And it looks like there are 71 and 54 owners, respectively.
Kenny

- Verifying your Asian and British-territorial coins everyday with the best quality photos and the best information.

Check out my Facebook, Kenneth Gucyski.
Hmm, that's a pretty low sale rate, only around 20-25% sold.
350 copper tokens and 200 silver tokens were minted, including 60 boxes containing both tokens.
Up to now, 227 copper tokens, 111 silver tokens and 60 boxes have been sold.
That's respectively 82%, 85% and 100% sell rate up to now.
Ah that's a better sounding figure, I guess people are just being lazy and not plotting them into the catalogue
Its a better sounding figure but is disappointing by the interest of which they had and the amount if votes for the design which won !
Quote: Mark240590Its a better sounding figure but is disappointing by the interest of which they had and the amount if votes for the design which won !
I suppose some people don't put money where their mouth is!
I see the silver has been entered, when is the copper going to entered.. ?

I would, but i don't have the coins with me..
? Format  Format  Format ?   ?
Do not argue with ignorant people .. !! They will drag you down to their level, then pulverize you with experience ...
They are both on there! Type in Numista and make sure tokens are ticked.
Quote: bam777They are both on there! Type in Numista and make sure tokens are ticked.
Something is a little screwy with the entries.

Check just tokens and only the silver comes up. Check all and they both come up, plus a lot of other stuff ..
Do not argue with ignorant people .. !! They will drag you down to their level, then pulverize you with experience ...
On the phone I tick show tokens and type in Numista and both come up. Plus some other tokens.
So that means that there are only 63 copper, 29 silver and no boxes left.   Not too bad, perhaps you should re-advertise them for members that have joined after the competition and might not be aware that they can purchase the tokens.
8)

Use the advanced search tab and put Numista in the Lettering field on the right
Strange.  Under the quick search they will only show if you have both non-circulating and tokens checked.
"What we are is not as important as what we aren't"
Quote: bam777I suppose some people don't put money where their mouth is!
Haha yes !  Well.. I just haven't had the money to buy one to be honest. I was sceptical of the Numista token anyway - I always said it that I would always prefer to buy a coin or token that I collect than a token like this.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 14:30.