Is anybody else having this problem??

12 posts

» Quick access to the last post

:8D Is anybody else having this problem? It seems that whenever I mail packages to France or Belgium that the mail is EXTRAORDINARILY slow. If it was just one package I could understand, but right now I have 4 swaps that I mailed back in January or early Feburary that still haven't gotten to their destinations! One I have promised to resend because the coins are inexpensive and I have extras - I can't do this with all of them. What's up with the mail?? The swaps I have completed - some with the same people - took way too long to get there. Any thoughts on some way to make this work better? :8D
If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
I sent a package to France within the last month or month and a half, and shipping time was about what you'd expect.
A six year Numista absence makes the heart grow fonder... ?
I sent some coins to France a couple of weeks ago and it arrived at its destination in 4 days.
Quote: SpookieI sent some coins to France a couple of weeks ago and it arrived at its destination in 4 days.
 So, what's your secret? :O
Quote: crruisercharlie
Quote: SpookieI sent some coins to France a couple of weeks ago and it arrived at its destination in 4 days.
 So, what's your secret? :O
He lives in the Netherlands :P
My table of delivery time:

As you can see,only 2 very long delivery:
Uruguay and Brazil
Best regards,
Ilya.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
pustoshkinia@gmail.com
Quote: Moi_dela_horowoMy table of delivery time:

Uruguay and Brazil
Wow... you are incredibly organized. I just note in my head that things get delivered within a time frame that is reasonable... lol.
Quote: nosouvenirs
Quote: Moi_dela_horowoMy table of delivery time:

Uruguay and Brazil
Wow... you are incredibly organized. I just note in my head that things get delivered within a time frame that is reasonable... lol.
nothing specials =)
only one Excel file =)
in this file i have some sheets:
1. my swaps:
country - nickname - name - dates and tracking numbers of envelopes

2. my 2-Euro collection:

3. my USSR coins collection:

4. my Poland 2 Zloty collection, shows like USSR coin sheet

5. my Ukraine coin collection, like previous 2
Best regards,
Ilya.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
pustoshkinia@gmail.com
Nope, I posted a couple to France and they got there within a week.  Sent unregistered, normal par avion airmail.
In last few months I have sent 6 letters to France. All normal post.
2 of them arrived in 2 days (how on earth!?!) 3 of them within a week and one took 3 weeks. All arrived, but what caused difference in time don't know.
 All arrived unopened and with no problems...
Hello,

to France usually from Albania reaches in 3 days, actually from all the countries worldwide I have swapped/sold coins. France, Switzerland and Belgium has the fastest post services. I use only registered mail.

If you mailed coins on January and didn't arrive yet, I am sorry to say, but they are definitely lost. Usually the time frame to deliver a letter or package shouldn't take more than 30 days...
Check my coins for sale:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/lidianb
https://www.facebook.com/lidianbcoins/  
Quote: lidianbHello,

to France usually from Albania reaches in 3 days, actually from all the countries worldwide I have swapped/sold coins. France, Switzerland and Belgium has the fastest post services. I use only registered mail.

If you mailed coins on January and didn't arrive yet, I am sorry to say, but they are definitely lost. Usually the time frame to deliver a letter or package shouldn't take more than 30 days...

:° Part of the reason I posted this thread was because it takes so long, and I only received his coins 3-4 days ago. They were mailed at approximately the same time :8D

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 09:28.