Scam protection

7 posts
Why did my initiative thread, which wasn't against any rules or laws, get deleted?
Main Referee for Hutt-River
You are stoking fires. Also, the type of thread you were asking for users to contribute is not acceptable.
I did try to warn you yesterday, that type of thread had been tried before and failed miserably.  I don't blame Bam for deleting it since he's the one that has to go through and censure people who have misused it, gone in to air personal grudges, or where it's turned into a b**ch fight between members.
Ah yes, I remember it well.

Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
Quote: neilithicI did try to warn you yesterday, that type of thread had been tried before and failed miserably.  I don't blame Bam for deleting it since he's the one that has to go through and censure people who have misused it, gone in to air personal grudges, or where it's turned into a b**ch fight between members.
I would have given it a new try, only referee approved thiefs and only with non to a individual person trackable warning hints.

After the account of a thief is deleted he makes a fresh one within 2 minutes and can start stealing from us again.  8~
Main Referee for Hutt-River
It's all very well to say referee proven only, but there's nothing to stop the people posting on the thread to post whatever accusations they want, and as I said, then it's up to the poor old moderators to clean up the mess.
Which is what I don't want to do with my time. Any thread like that has always got out of hand fast.

I will be thinking about this type of thread if I do get 'control' of the site.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 07:01.