Don't you hate it when nobody responds?

8 posts
I started a few swaps between a month and a week ago. Most of them have had no response. Some have been refused and I'm fine with it but many haven't had an answer at all. That makes me think these people are inactive and it gets a little annoying. They could at least state that they don't want to swap for the moment in their swap list. Rant's over

P.S.: If you want to swap I'm always welcoming :)
Too much scam here arround ;)
Main Referee for Hutt-River
Did you check their profile?
You have to check the past activity (maybe never done a swap) and kind of coins they are interested into.
I get on a regulary basis swap offers from people who have exclusively euro coins to trade while I have clearly noted on my profile that I do not collect euro coins.
Ma collection de Révolutionnaires - My coins from the French Revolution
Quote: maudryDid you check their profile?
You have to check the past activity (maybe never done a swap) and kind of coins they are interested into.
I get on a regulary basis swap offers from people who have exclusively euro coins to trade while I have clearly noted on my profile that I do not collect euro coins.
I always check profiles so I don't have that problem. Some people just want euros, some just want silver... I only try to start swaps with people who I think will be wanting to swap with me
hi Benny,

I hope it is not me, I have responded to you, just now in Azerbaijan, need more time, but we'll make a deal...

Imre
I prefer no answer than 100 coins request when I check only 20 :x
That's life :D
Referee of south atlantic islands
I understand what your saying, but then if you read my profile you will see that I mention not to request a swap for coins of value if you have nothing suitable (or similar value) to swap. No offence to yourself but this could be part of it. Nether the less I will try and respond and say sorry but you don't have what I'm looking for or require at this time (which is only the truth).
Known problem in Numista.
I also asked that question before (https://en.numista.com/forum/topic29682.html), but unfortunately didn't found any suitable explanation for that effect.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 11:25.