Error in menu?

8 posts
What is this now?
- République néerlandais Gelderland
- REPUBLIQUE NEERLANDAISE GELDERLAND

why are they double, in french and one in capitals?
why are the not under Dutch Republic?

*edit* I see now that there are more in French
markyourcoin.weebly.com
Their are many new country names in the search list.
Some one changed them. Perhaps this question should go to the Forum Numista Website.

This for errors and bugs.

Wim
Quote: wkonijnTheir are many new country names in the search list.

AND, it would seem just a little ODD that all of the new country additions to the search list are in "FRENCH"
? Format  Format  Format ?   ?
Do not argue with ignorant people .. !! They will drag you down to their level, then pulverize you with experience ...
Maybe they just haven't got around to translating the new entries to English for the English site.

A lot of these new countries don't have any coins in them, does this mean that someone's being proactive?
I hope so, maybe this could be the start of something good?
http://www.facebook.com/NumismaticsUK
I'm not an expert in any kind of coins, but I reckon I'm good at research and will do my best to help. Feel free to tell me my identifications/valuations/gradings are wrong. It's the only way I'll learn.
Quote: BizzoDoesMaybe they just haven't got around to translating the new entries to English for the English site.

A lot of these new countries don't have any coins in them, does this mean that someone's being proactive?
I hope so, maybe this could be the start of something good?

In this case, my glass is half empty, so I rather doubt it .. ..
? Format  Format  Format ?   ?
Do not argue with ignorant people .. !! They will drag you down to their level, then pulverize you with experience ...
Quote: derfIn this case, my glass is half empty, so I rather doubt it .. ..
This is how I look at it:

Half air, half water. It has more variety than only water!  ;)

Seriously though, I'm hoping that because a lot of people have kicked off, complained and eventually left the site, that at least one or two of the Admins have realised that this actually is a very good site that people care(d) about, with a great deal of potential, and although we have lost many experienced and knowledgeable members, there may still be time to save the site before it stagnates. Hopefully it's not too little too late, there are still many great members here that don't get involved with the complaining, in-fighting and flaming, they're just here for the coins, whether it's to gain or to share knowledge.

I may be wrong, I may be right. You may agree, or you may think I'm talking out of my a**. But at the end of the day, you're reading this because you're still here. And you're still here for a reason. Maybe you're hoping I'm right too.

After all it's nearly Christmas, the season where wishes can come true!  <:D
http://www.facebook.com/NumismaticsUK
I'm not an expert in any kind of coins, but I reckon I'm good at research and will do my best to help. Feel free to tell me my identifications/valuations/gradings are wrong. It's the only way I'll learn.
I could never get that excited by a glass full of half water but if it was full of half beer ...
Just because you can't see it ... doesn't mean it isn't there - Anon.

Coin catalogue referee for England, United Kingdom & pre-Union South Africa.
Banknote catalogue referee for England & United Kingdom.
These are "countries" that should be removed from the list that members had added and the team/referee have moved to the correct country (in this case, Dutch Republic), only the site admin can remove them.
Kenny

- Verifying your Asian and British-territorial coins everyday with the best quality photos and the best information.

Check out my Facebook, Kenneth Gucyski.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 18:07.