US Wheat Pennies and more for Trade/Sale

5 posts
I have decided to start trading and selling all of my extra wheat pennies, jefferson nickels, and buffalo nickels. I have prices listed but I am open to any reasonable offers. I only bothered cataloging my wheat pennies from 1930 and before, if you need ones from the 40's and 50's I have a few hundred in bulk I will sell for 3-5 cents a piece. Message me with any questions or offers.
I'm having trouble inserting the excel file, so please message me and I can email you the file with the coins and prices listed out.
Quote: azucca14I have decided to start trading and selling all of my extra wheat pennies, jefferson nickels, and buffalo nickels. I have prices listed but I am open to any reasonable offers. I only bothered cataloging my wheat pennies from 1930 and before, if you need ones from the 40's and 50's I have a few hundred in bulk I will sell for 3-5 cents a piece. Message me with any questions or offers.
I'm looking for a lot of the key dates before 1930. PM me a list of what you have-if you have one. Thanks,  Charlie
If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
Are you still interested in sell by bulk? Let me know
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 23-Jan-2019, 23:41)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 06:46.