Return of the King

13 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Uhm...
nobody is going to react to Xavier's return? Or did I miss out on something?
What does it mean? What has it meant? What will it mean? So many questions...
Can someone enlighten me? If there is anybody left?
markyourcoin.weebly.com
I reacted in other thread.

I guess only himself can answer these questions. I would love to know the answers too...
What thread ? I emailed him a month ago and got not a reply..
Quote: Mark240590What thread ? I emailed him a month ago and got not a reply..
https://en.numista.com/forum/topic36045.html
? Format  Format  Format ?   ?
Do not argue with ignorant people .. !! They will drag you down to their level, then pulverize you with experience ...
Hope he stays this time. Or at least semi-stays. This site is too good idea to die.

We wait with the breath that is bated.
oh... lovely...
enough endorphin and serratonin generated!

So: what love? your beloved king will disappear as usual in a moment for another 12 months.
He only appears when website payments are due, to ensure he gets his minimal ad money from his extremely badly managed website.

this is now...

see him on february 2016 again!
Quote: imrehoh... lovely...
enough endorphin and serratonin generated!

So: what love? your beloved king will disappear as usual in a moment for another 12 months. He only appears when website payments are due, to ensure he gets his minimal ad money from his extremely badly managed website. this is now...

see him on february 2016 again!
LOL
 :8D  :8D  :8D
Best regards,
Ilya.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
pustoshkinia@gmail.com
oh Kart! - how lovely you are...
Oi sure. But I am not impressed. Two answers and all other threads ignored.... All other people who contribute loads to catalogue, ignored....

Xavier can you give us a small bit of clarity. Are you going to be here sometimes now or is it just momentary appearance followed by disappearance again?
Just let us know... At moment it still feels like you are not staying.
its a shame this is going to waste. Some day someone is going to make a website thats as good as this or better and the ship will eventually sink... i hate to be pessimistic but after months of nothing and a stagnating webtsite this is how i feel..
Hello,
I will indeed try to be present here more regularly, independently of Imreh's sarcasms.
If you have pressing requests, feel free to send me a personal message, just note that I can't handle everything at once.
Very good and clever answer to all those who are a nuisance on Numista 0:)
Je ne collectionne que les euros, et notamment les commémoratives
Thank you for this answer Xavier.
That's exactly what we have wanted.

Noone expects you to be present at all times or being real fast with answering. We all have real lives.
Hope Numista can prosper again from here.

P.S. imreh's sarcasm is also in right place as a lot of us (myself included) thought you will not return as noone could get answers and you were nowhere to be seen for too long, so it has been feeling as if you didn't care of this site's future anymore. However, I feel he's input to this website and to coin info has been very invaluable and he's expertise on a lot of questions have helped in forum at many times. We must value people like that, because they are the ones who keep building this great database for all of us.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 12:18.