Members map - filter by "Coins to exchange"

7 posts
Is is really frustrating trying to find people to exchange with via Members map!
I see a lot of people, and then most of them show up either with no coins at all, no coins to exchange, or flagged as "Not willing to exchange".

It would be really helpful to have a switch filtering out everyone below certain threshold, say, 100 coins to exchange.
Hello,
It is though probably not the most important improvement needed.
Use the list, not the map, order by country or distance and you have most of the info at hand.
Good hunt  :)
André
Quand l'Histoire et la Géographie se croisent sur nos pièces de monnaie ...
Referee for Austria-Habsburg, Austrian Netherlands, Austrian States, Bohemia, Silesia.
Traducteur, demandez en cas de besoin ! Translator, ask if you need !
Quote: EcapoeHello,
It is though probably not the most important improvement needed.
Use the list, not the map, order by country or distance and you have most of the info at hand.
Good hunt  :)
André
It is good idea when you're trying to find someone near.
And I was trying to find someone far enough - in Central Africa or around, in that case it wouldn't help.
Hello,

I like this idea. I've just added a new link "Show only swap partners" just below the map. This will filter the members shown on the map, with the same filters as used on the page "Start a swap".

Tell me what you think!
Xavier maybe you can update the "List of updated things" (also translate it for english)?
Quote: XavierI like this idea. I've just added a new link "Show only swap partners" just below the map. This will filter the members shown on the map, with the same filters as used on the page "Start a swap".

Tell me what you think!
Yes, exactly what I had in mind, thanks a lot!
Update: with a small exception, it still shows users who marked "I don't want to exchange temporarily" - that temporary state can last for months, from my experience...
Hello,

@kommodore, I have added a History of Numista updates

@Cavaler, I will think about changing this. Today, nothing prevent to stay "I don't want to exchange temporarily" forever. Only after 8 months without a swap, a member will be removed from the list and the map.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 21:03.