partners to swap and share knowledge

10 posts

» Quick access to the last post

hi, im from Canada and im having an idea of meet (on the website) people from different countries that are interested in swap and share some knowledge about the coins from they own country. in return, I can find Canadian coins (and paper money if needed). hope to hear from you guys soon..
hello
I also looking for exchange partners for Canadian and US coins. Currently, your double, you do not have parts that I did already.
You can watch my missing your coins because my collection that is open. For my part, I have over 4,500 double that might interest you or search for coins that you lack in European countries.
gerard
Are you proposing to trade coins for knowledge? Or did I not understand?
Quote: panasonic84hello
I also looking for exchange partners for Canadian and US coins. Currently, your double, you do not have parts that I did already.
You can watch my missing your coins because my collection that is open. For my part, I have over 4,500 double that might interest you or search for coins that you lack in European countries.
gerard
I'll see your collection and PM you..
Quote: eitan190Are you proposing to trade coins for knowledge? Or did I not understand?
Well, that would be silly. I want coins for coins.. but for example if you live in Japan, you would know better then me what type of coins are more easy to find. What different types can you collect, inside of the country prices, and so on..
Quote: lykan
Quote: eitan190Are you proposing to trade coins for knowledge? Or did I not understand?
Well, that would be silly. I want coins for coins.. but for example if you live in Japan, you would know better then me what type of coins are more easy to find. What different types can you collect, inside of the country prices, and so on..
Your example is quite similar to my latest swap... Canadian coins for Japanese coins (Circulating)
1 Yen against 1 Cent, 100 Yens / 1 Dollar... a very nice and fare swap.
JustforFun...
That's why Numista is such a beautiful idea. I live in Florida and I can find coins from South / Central America and the Caribbean all day long, even the relatively scarce Cuban coins are easy to find. However British coins are either not available or very expensive.

Makes great sense to swap those issues that I can get easily for those I can't from someone overseas, or even in another part of the US.

I only wish that overseas postage costs had not grown to the point where small or even medium sized swaps are unrealistic.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
Quote: JustforFun
Quote: lykan
Your example is quite similar to my latest swap... Canadian coins for Japanese coins (Circulating)
1 Yen against 1 Cent, 100 Yens / 1 Dollar... a very nice and fare swap.
and not only that. people from other countries has a easier chance to find coins, just like me in Canada.
Quote: pnightingaleThat's why Numista is such a beautiful idea. I live in Florida and I can find coins from South / Central America and the Caribbean all day long, even the relatively scarce Cuban coins are easy to find. However British coins are either not available or very expensive.

Makes great sense to swap those issues that I can get easily for those I can't from someone overseas, or even in another part of the US.

I only wish that overseas postage costs had not grown to the point where small or even medium sized swaps are unrealistic.
we should make a swap. I have such a hard time to find those coins, and for me UK is just as easy as Canadian. I attempt to a lot of coin shows, I can always look for coins for you guys.
and yes, registered mail is so expensive. people need to realize that you need a good amount of coins or rare/expensive to make it worth it! sometimes I've people asking me for registered mail and we swapping like 5 or 6 coins. I'll find those same coins for half of the price, if I've to send registered..
Quote: lykanhi, im from Canada and im having an idea of meet (on the website) people from different countries that are interested in swap and share some knowledge about the coins from they own country. in return, I can find Canadian coins (and paper money if needed). hope to hear from you guys soon..
Good idea, I'm a dutchy with Portuguese roots (do speak the language too) and can share everything about the dutch history from the Merovingian kingdom till the current Kingdom of the Netherlands.

Cumprimentos da Holanda B)  :D
Cents are money too!
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 23-Jan-2019, 23:46)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 09:37.