Personal Comment bug [solved]

8 posts
Hi All,

There are currently some members who are experiencing trouble when they try to edit a personal comment. It seems that the Personal Comment field "blocks" when you add a backslash at the end of the message that you added in that field, which makes it impossible to re-change the field. This is not specifically for one coin page but for all pages in the catalog.

Xavier, can you please have a look at this ?

Regards

Niels
Quote: EuromuntHi All,

There are currently some members who are experiencing trouble when they try to edit a personal comment. It seems that the personal comment field "blocks" when you add a backslash at the end of the message that you added in that field, which makes it impossible to re-change the field. This is not specifically for one coin page but for all pages in the catalog.

Xavier, can you please have a look at this ?

Regards

Niels
As normal there is no reaction about this problem.
I can't change most of the comments anymore.
With regards.
Bert.
Netherlands.
Hello,
This bug has just been fixed ;)
Quote: "Xavier"​Hello,
​This bug has just been fixed ;)
​Yeah.
I can use them now and change this Pers.Comment.:wiz: 8)

Thnx (after waiting so long!).

But is it possible that (parts of) the Pers.Comment could be set to private?
F.e. by using [* .... *] -> this part is Personal and NOT visable for others (and so in this way PRIVATE).

And this topic : https://en.numista.com/forum/topic26231.html Could you have a look at it; in TOKEN is this a big problem fe. by all those XEU coins which has to been put in Token (not mine vision).
With regards.
Bert.
Netherlands.
Hi.

since a few days I am unfortunately not able to change "personal comments" on a swap overview. Just when I click on the coin and then only see the page of one coin with all of its years I am able to edit the personal comment. Could this be fixed please?

Thank you and kind regards,
Stephan
Quote: "Xavier"​Hello,
​This bug has just been fixed ;)
​That made me choke laugh...:O

4 months later......but its fixed! :O

Sounds like me when the Mrs asks me to fix something.
Restoration addict : Verdigris Removal : Zinc White spot removal : Iron Rust Removal : Silver brooch/necklace mount Removal
Quote: "Smetsys"​Hi.

​since a few days I am unfortunately not able to change "personal comments" on a swap overview. Just when I click on the coin and then only see the page of one coin with all of its years I am able to edit the personal comment. Could this be fixed please?

​Thank you and kind regards,
​Stephan
​Sorry I missed this. It should be fine now.
Hi Xavier,

thank you very much, it works fine now!

Cheers,
Stephan

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 06:10.