Anyone interested in Nazi stamps?

9 posts

» Quick access to the last post

I don't collect stamps so I don't really need them but they are cool despite that.
Yes sir!

Let me know what you have or I can send you my wants list in excel format.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
Our friend Kolikko very kindly and very quickly sent me a picture of the stamps. While they are very nice indeed, they are all types which I already possess.

So, if someone else wishes to take advantage of this offer I believe they are still available.

(This is me being a responsible member of our little community. Normal service will be restored shortly along with  dry, acetic wit and pithy, well articulated insults)
Are you interested in nazi stamps only? What about Germany inflation? Or Russian empire and civil war of 1918-1924, perhaps?
There is a time for everything - Il y a un temps pour tout - Всему есть свое время - Для всього свій час, і година своя кожній справі під небом
Quote: glykanAre you interested in nazi stamps only? What about Germany inflation? Or Russian empire and civil war of 1918-1924, perhaps?
"I don't collect stamps"
But maybe someone else does... I was actually asking pnightingale...
There is a time for everything - Il y a un temps pour tout - Всему есть свое время - Для всього свій час, і година своя кожній справі під небом
Oh sorry  z|  
Hello Glykan, just 3rd Reich and pre 1936 British Empire. Thanks for asking.
Quote: pnightingaleI can send you my wants list in excel format.
I am interested.
MfG / Best Regards
wilfried1
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 23-Jan-2019, 23:47)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 13:47.