New storage for my silver crowns and 1/2's

5 posts
I've recently been upgrading and adding some new crowns and halfs to my collection and when doing so wondered why I never did it sooner. Now I've been putting them into lighthouse quadrum capsules because I believe for nice coins there's not much better. I've also just bought this box which is made by lighthouse and is lovely I'm really pleased with it. It houses 100 quadrum capsules or 300 2x2 flips.

Just thought I'd share since I love it and people need to know about them ha!
very nice.
It is, what it is, or is it.
I moved onto quadrum cases couple of months ago, best decision I have made to store all my British silver and proofs, another for British copper and a third case which is full of world coin silver. I will be getting another case soon for random but valuable coins.

Each locking case holds 72 coins, 6 trays with 12 slots to take either 2x2 flips or quadrum cases.

My half crown run from 1887-1967 is stored in 2x2 self adhesive flips and stored in a square lighthouse slot case, I only keep them there for easy storage as I am done collecting them for now and wouldn't be cost effective to buy that many quadrum cases as well as the lockable cases to store them in. The Mrs would smack me around a bit if I did that. 8.
Restoration addict : Verdigris Removal : Zinc White spot removal : Iron Rust Removal : Silver brooch/necklace mount Removal
Fluke, what label maker and tape did you use to label the quadrums? I like your set up.
19th and early 20th century, large, silver, raw, One From Every Country
Lighthouse has always been the Go-to brand for numismatists and collectors.. Their products are really awesome.. Best way to manage and organise your collection...thanks for sharing pictures!

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 10:36.