Kew gardens 50p up for grabs [solved]

9 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Rather than put it on the dreaded BAY I thought I would give members 1st chance to have it.
Plucked from circulation so has signs of use, better in hand than my picture shows.

German states 3 Mark coins are my thing but the chances of getting them are slim so I am open to sensible offers.
PM me if you are interested.
I deny nothing but doubt everything, opinions are made to be changed, how else is the truth to be gotten at.
This the type you are after?

Restoration addict : Verdigris Removal : Zinc White spot removal : Iron Rust Removal : Silver brooch/necklace mount Removal
Yes Fluke that's the type I am after.
Let me know where you put its value and maybe we can work something.
I deny nothing but doubt everything, opinions are made to be changed, how else is the truth to be gotten at.
I will send you a pm
Restoration addict : Verdigris Removal : Zinc White spot removal : Iron Rust Removal : Silver brooch/necklace mount Removal
Still Available folks.
Quote: "Ninebobnote"​Still Available folks.
​Hi Mark...
I've not been lucky enough to find any in my change, so I'm interested in getting one for my collection...
What are looking for it £...

Regards Richard
R.Cottenham
If still available I would say it is going to be around the £30-£35 mark.

I have one so my offer above was not anything to do with the kew here. You wont find a Kew in your change now after the publicity it has had, shame really.
It sold on the Bay just before your post Richo, it went for £34 + £2.50 p&p.
As Fluke said, the chances of finding one in your change now is pretty slim.
The dreaded Bay is your best bet unfortunately.
I still can't believe my dad bought one of these off "the bay" for around that price £30+, and a week or so later was handed one in his change at Farm Foods (or some such shop)!! Sod's Law :)
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 23-Jan-2019, 23:54)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 15:00.