What else (to do with coins)

10 posts

» Quick access to the last post

What else to do with coins?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/just-diy/what-to-do-with-pennies_b_7880342.html?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000055
Removing a S to huffingtSonpost makes it working better :P
Administrateur du catalogue, référent de nombreuses nations antiques et de la Lorraine.
Catalogue administrator, numerous Antique nations and Lorraine referee.
Quote: "chomp-master"​Removing a S to huffingtSonpost makes it working better :P
B. thanks :)
A great way to rid off unwanted coins  :)
Cents are money too!
My dream is to make some kind of big frame full of coins to decorate my house. But the act of destroying a coin for other aesthetic purposes is unbearable.
Those are pretty insane, l like the walls and floors! Plus the table with the geometric design.
Taking a break from swapping for a while, but still interested in pre 1799 Spanish coins, I will make time for that!

Looking for pre 1783 coins
Quote: "Geison"​My dream is to make some kind of big frame full of coins to decorate my house. But the act of destroying a coin for other aesthetic purposes is unbearable.
​I want to cry when I see those rings made with antique coins. It's just heartbreaking.
Quote: "Geison"​My dream is to make some kind of big frame full of coins to decorate my house. But the act of destroying a coin for other aesthetic purposes is unbearable.
​you can do it in a frame that will allow the coins to be unharmed!
Taking a break from swapping for a while, but still interested in pre 1799 Spanish coins, I will make time for that!

Looking for pre 1783 coins
Time is money! (on the wall in my office)
Every single coin on the world should meet its collector!

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 10:03.