March giveaway...ie FREE COINS

14 posts

» Quick access to the last post

I've got a few random coins that don't fit into the scope of my collection, and I had them listed for a fraction of the catalogue value. I had lots of watchers but no bidders, then they had the cheek of requesting that I offer it to them at a lower price. I would rather give them away to other collectors than feed the vultures, so let me know if you want any of these coins for free.

a cast forgery of a Mauritius ¼ rupee

An Ireland sixpence (cu-ni, not the silver one)

A worn silver Egyptian 2 Piastres (I'm allowed to call it that again now that we've fixed up the Egypt catalogue)

And some Danish zinc

I really love that cast copy, did you get it through bulk?
Kenny

- Verifying your Asian and British-territorial coins everyday with the best quality photos and the best information.

Check out my Facebook, Kenneth Gucyski.
Yeah, I got it in a bulk lot some years ago and kept it in my collection as a filler "for when I get the real thing" But that is looking less and less likely. I couldn't even sell this one for a 50c reserve.
Neil,

You can send them directly to Famous search engine 2nd house.
Every single coin on the world should meet its collector!
Egypt and Denmark have been claimed. The Irish coin and the cast forgery are still up for grabs.
I love all European coinage, but I would be pretty ashamed to ask for one coin, due to postage costs. B.And I actually do not have any second house in NZ. :D
Catalogue administrator
Thank you for your kind offer

I would love the forgery and Jarcek would like the irish coin.
If you would be so kind as to send them to me, I will then happily send the irish coin to Jarek myself.

What remains then is how can I compensate you for your postage.
Maybe you can think of something I can do for this?
I collect euros, Irish pre-euro coins and at least one coin from every country.
           Countries I need are listed on my profile.
                                                                            (Also collect Banknotes)
Quote: "neilithic"​Egypt and Denmark have been claimed. The Irish coin and the cast forgery are still up for grabs.
​I need Mauritius !!!!

D
Nice selection of coins you have, should be some takers for them I'm sure :-)
LittleJohn Metal Detecting
Quote: "neilithic"​Egypt and Denmark have been claimed. The Irish coin and the cast forgery are still up for grabs.
​If you ever get any British Pre Decimal coinage I may be interested in an exchange with you depending which ones you might have :-)
LittleJohn Metal Detecting
Don't worry about postage, I get free postage through work, Jarcek and Pizzifini, PM me your addresses and I'll post them out to you.
Quote: "neilithic"​Don't worry about postage, I get free postage through work, Jarcek and Pizzifini, PM me your addresses and I'll post them out to you.
Thank you so much!!
Just opened this again! B. Wow! I mean, many thanks!

Thanks Pizzifini for your warm hearted proposal!
Catalogue administrator

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 11:04.