Croatian collectors? Info before travel.

5 posts
Good morning:

I'm travelling to Croatia next june, from Dubrovnic to Zadar, all in Dalmatian Coast. I've seen the central Croatian Bank in Zagreb but we don't go there. Is possible to get uncirculated coins (rolls, bags... ) in any banks, places in this area?

Otherwise, any place to find (buy) any croatian coins missed (any conmemorative series, 25 kunas...) in the area?

Best regards from Spain.

David
Hello,

I'm from Zadar. You can get coin rolls in any bank, 25 kuna coins are very rare (haven't seen one in circulation for a very long time) but you might be able to get them at banks (depending on how willing to help the bank clerk is). Modern commemoratives don't really hold my interest so I can't help you with that, sorry.

If you need any other info on Croatia feel free to send me a message, I'll gladly help if I can :)
I collect and deal in ancient Roman coin. In case you're looking for affordable ancient coins or need any help with the coins you already have send me a message.
Thank you for the answer, I'll be while a morning in Zadar but unfortunately not at the meeting day. I'll try to find anything in banks. Best regards.

David

Hi finally did you find rolls or coins in Croatian banks?

I found a little shop in Dubrovnik that sold Croatian coins 

In my Liverpool home

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 09:25.