All coins from my swap list are for sale

10 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Hello to everyone,

Any coin from my swap list is for sale. I didn't put any prices on my coins on purpose, so please make offers if you are interested and we will negotiate. I can fancy free registered shipping if the offer is good.

If you have any San Marino coins, we can think of a swap if there is something that I need.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,
Oleg
ROMAE AETERNAE
Well, I guess you deserve a recommendation to speed your sales!

For those who are thinking of buying from Oleg, I can recommend him after purchasing about $200 in coins from him.

Just in case you have any doubt. I guess his profile also give a clear picture of his transactions.
JustforFun...
Thanks!
ROMAE AETERNAE
Pity you pulled out of our first exchange as I may of been interested :(
LittleJohn Metal Detecting
I have updated my swap list with a lot of coins, all of them are for sale. Feel free to PM me for the price.
There are a lot of commemorative coins, some silver coins, some old coins and some coins for the ones who strive to join the '300 countries club'.
ROMAE AETERNAE
We can negotiate some nice trades because I am really determined to get rid of all coins from the swap list.
ROMAE AETERNAE
Just a friendly suggestion - I think that the indication of the grade and the price for ALL your swap coins may help. At least it would help me to decide which coins I should contact you about.
There is a time for everything - Il y a un temps pour tout - Всему есть свое время - Для всього свій час, і година своя кожній справі під небом
Quote: "glykan"​Just a friendly suggestion - I think that the indication of the grade and the price for ALL your swap coins may help. At least it would help me to decide which coins I should contact you about.

You are right, I will try to do this as fast as I can.
ROMAE AETERNAE
'The more you buy the bigger discount you get' rule applies here.
ROMAE AETERNAE
Updated my swap list, a lot of very nice coins there, feel free to check it out.
ROMAE AETERNAE
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 23-Jan-2019, 23:58)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 14:45.