For the first time Belarusian coins in circulation

13 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Good afternoon, I collect € 2 commemorative coins.
I would like to exchange Belarusian coins 2 euro commemorative coins.

Belarus - the last country in Europe in which there will be a regular circulation coins extra coinage to be ordered as needed.

In 2016, for the first time in the whole history of Belarusian ruble, coins will be introduced due to the redenomination planned. Previously, Belarus was one of the few countries in the world never to have issued coins; this is largely due to the rampant inflation which has been a problem since independence.

Slovakia has offered to mint the coins, and has provided prototypes. The coins of up to 5 kapeykas are to be struck in steel and copper; the 10, 20, 50 coins in steel, copper and brass; and the 1 and 2 rubles coins in steel, brass and nickel. All coins will show the National emblem of Belarus, the inscription Belarus and the year of minting on their obverses. The reverse will show the value of the coin accompanied by different ornaments with their own meanings.

The first of July 2016 - come the first Belarusian coins into circulation.

I consider any proposals for exchange.
Check out my swap list and PM If we can make a swap.
If you are interesed in a Mexican set of circulating coins im open to swap

Emiliano
I'd definitely be interested if I have anything in my swap list you'd like.
I would like to swap too
I would like these coins from Belareus.
Quote: "coinmaniacbg"​I would like these coins from Belarus.

Hi,

What`s your Exchange rate (how much 2 Euros coins) for 4 sets ?
If you are interesed in a Mexican set of circulating coins im open to swap

Emiliano
Thank you for your interest in the Belarusian coins, due to the limitation in the number of private messages I can not respond to everyone, but during the day be sure to answer.
I am also interested in these coins. Let me know if there is a swap possibility, when the new coins come out.
I am also interested if there's anything you like in my swap list.
I apologize to anyone who had to give up. Unfortunately I collect only 2 euro coins. If you have some other offers about Belarus coins, write me, please.
In any case thank you very very much for your time and consideration.
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 23-Jan-2019, 23:59)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 17:52.