A "sent" tab for swaps

5 posts

This message aims at: suggesting an idea to improve Numista

[Swap] Add a new stage in the swap flow for package sent
Upvotes: 30
Downvotes: 0
I realize I'm really new to the site and therefore maybe not yet "qualified" to make any suggestions....but here goes....z)

I have had several people initiate swaps with me which is fantastic ! But what I'm finding is that once the swap is confirmed I find myself clicking between swaps (and multiple emails)to make sure I have sent them out. Once confirmed they are still in varying stages....ie....waiting for an address, waiting for coins to be received before sending, and potentially things that I have not run into yet.

If maybe there was a "tab" similar to the "rated" tab located between "confirmed" and "rated" that said shipped (striped and then solid, like the "rated" tab works) or maybe just a box that I (the member) could check when the coins have been shipped.....Basically something that would let the user know when their swap page is brought up what has shipped and what hasn't.

If this is only a problem for myself......maybe some suggestions :°
I like it. I would like a started, modified, confirmed, shipped, rated swap bar.
Quote: "nthn"​I like it. I would like a started, modified, confirmed, shipped, rated swap bar.

​As already implied, maybe the tracking code could be implemented inside the bar or would at least automatically add "sent" tab, when code would be recognized - as it is right now - no need to manually set to "sent" tab.
https://en.numista.com/forum/topic43687.html

LP
I came here for adding this request, so I upvoted this one instead! :-) Any update on this?
They say "Pecunia non olet", but I know better...
Quote: "mikimaus"​[...]the tracking code could be implemented inside the bar[...]
​+1

Can be
  • Open > Under discussion > Confirmed > Sent, if sent by normal mail, or
  • Open > Under discussion > Confirmed > Sent (LINK TO TRACKING CODE), if sent by registered mail.
Wanted & swap list (euro coins & world coins, exonumia and banknotes circulated) https://goo.gl/AQjfKp - I have euro & world CC coins for swap.

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 20:49.