2 pounds of world coins for sale $21 shipped

17 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Clearing out my collection, so I am dividing it up into bulk lots. 2 pounds of world coins, $21 shipped in priority mail small flat rate box. USA only!
Hello,

If you still have a 2lbs on August 3rd, when I get paid, I wouldn't mind getting one. I live in SC. If you have other offers before then, don't worry about holding one for me.

Take care,

Ken
"That is the record of 50,000 South Carolina soldiers, and if I am to forfeit that and say that I am ashamed to have been one of them, all the offices in the world might perish before I would accept them."

Gen. Wade Hampton III, S.C.,C.S.A.
Quote: "DixieKen"​Hello,

​If you still have a 2lbs on August 3rd, when I get paid, I wouldn't mind getting one. I live in SC. If you have other offers before then, don't worry about holding one for me.

​Take care,

​Ken
​I'll hold on to 2 lbs for you! Just message me when you want me to send them!
-Eli
Eli,

My son in laws's grandmother wanted me to ask you if you would sell her 2 lbs of coins. She is not a member of Numista, so I told her I would ask you. I am also sending her a link to this page, so she may contact you on here. Just let me know if I can help in any way.

Take care,

Ken
"That is the record of 50,000 South Carolina soldiers, and if I am to forfeit that and say that I am ashamed to have been one of them, all the offices in the world might perish before I would accept them."

Quote: "DixieKen"​Eli,

​My son in laws's grandmother wanted me to ask you if you would sell her 2 lbs of coins. She is not a member of Numista, so I told her I would ask you. I am also sending her a link to this page, so she may contact you on here. Just let me know if I can help in any way.

​Take care,

​Ken
​Yes I certainly will! I will message you momentarily.
Whereabouts in NC are you? If in the Triangle area, i could save you some postage and pick them up direct
Thanks,
noah
Quote: "lingawakad"​Whereabouts in NC are you? If in the Triangle area, i could save you some postage and pick them up direct
​I am near Charlotte
Hey EMS911 in the mail and thank you.
It is, what it is, or is it.
Quote: "EMS911"
Quote: "lingawakad"​Whereabouts in NC are you? If in the Triangle area, i could save you some postage and pick them up direct
​​I am near Charlotte
​Ah ok, thanks
Thanks,
noah
Quote: "lingawakad"
Quote: "EMS911"

​​​I am near Charlotte
​​Ah ok, thanks
​Would you still like one?
Quote: "EMS911"​Clearing out my collection, so I am dividing it up into bulk lots. 2 pounds of world coins, $21 shipped in priority mail small flat rate box. USA only!
​Still over 20 pounds left if anyone else is interested in buying a lot.
I just got mine and was very happy with it.
It is, what it is, or is it.
Still have over 20 pounds available. If you buy more than 2 lots, the price will decrease!
Eli,

I love the coins Daryl bought for me. I could take another off your hands. Just let me know when you are ready and I'll send the money to your Paypal.

-Ken

There are still many lots left!!
I am currently in the middle of doing the same with my extra coins and was wondering if you would be interested in swapping a few pounds of my coins for a few pounds of yours? If so let me know.

Matt
Quote: "Myeackle"​I am currently in the middle of doing the same with my extra coins and was wondering if you would be interested in swapping a few pounds of my coins for a few pounds of yours? If so let me know.

​Matt
​I am not interested in building up my collection again. I'm just wanting to get rid of them. So with that being said, I still have plenty of coins left for purchase!
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 24-Jan-2019, 00:00)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 11:36.