New to Numista !!

13 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Hello everyone, Bore Dda , Good Morning !!
Just a quick introduction from myself, im Hugh from South Wales in the UK...........Recently had the idea of a hobby to keep me out of trouble and on the short n narrow ,hehe........always enjoyed Coins of all sorts and since ive got excess time in my life due to being diagnosed with parkinsons disease some 20 years ago ,when i was aged 30 i am now 55 and getting greyer and older by the second lol so im at a loose end, thought i would start a collection of sorts going, not sure what coinage i will be building lol so my ears are open to suggestions, please forgive me if i bug you looking for info,i tend to have many Blonde moments, please bare with me, After spending time checking out differant web sites this Numista site seems perfect for my endulging into the Numista world !!
thanks
WelshBearUK aka Hugh
Welcome to Numista...

After few weeks you will think this is a mad house and you might regret your choice, but we are all friendly guys (few girls around too) but they dont post too much as we do.

If you need coins from Japan I am always happy to help!
JustforFun...
Yes, welcome to the site Hugh,

As JustforFun said the people here you will find to be very friendly and extremely helpful, so whatever kind of info you need just ask. Enjoy your new hobby :)

Phil
Good to see some new faces around, i hope you enjoy exploring around here
Welcome to Numista Mr Bear.
http://www.facebook.com/NumismaticsUK
I'm not an expert in any kind of coins, but I reckon I'm good at research and will do my best to help. Feel free to tell me my identifications/valuations/gradings are wrong. It's the only way I'll learn.
Welcome Mr WelshBearUK The only bad question is one not asked. I hope you can bear with us
yours daryl
It is, what it is, or is it.
Welcome !

We don't have enough from our small isle. I'm not sure but I think you're our first Welshman, certainly the first I've come across.
They are not so many Numista members in wales,
too busy with rugby,
and when they are efficient in rugby ...
they come to France :D
Referee of south atlantic islands
Quote: "Frenchlover"​They are not so many Numista members in wales,
​too busy with rugby,
​and when they are efficient in rugby ...
​they come to France :D

​And they still cannot beat the mighty All Blacks hehe
Welcome to Numista!! It may be the greatest site for coins in the Internet, and if you are into Mexican coinage I may be helpful 8)
Welcome to Numista ;)
Restoration addict : Verdigris Removal : Zinc White spot removal : Iron Rust Removal : Silver brooch/necklace mount Removal
Welcome to Numista! Looking forward to seeing where your coin interests lie.
Thank you all very much for your greetings and kind words, hope i will able to acknowledge and absorb yor priceless info and that i can pass it on with the same vigour as i am welsh hehehe
Thanks Hugh

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 20:52.