Huge lot of British Imperial & Commonwealth [solved]

4 posts
Large accumulation of over 100 coins ranging from King George VI to QEII. It's a really mixed lot, some good coins, some modern dreck and some in between. What you see is what you get. Mixed grades, from worn out to BU but no real dogs among them. There may be duplicates, I'm really not sure. Many are higher denomination coins.

I've been putting any coins of this type that I don't need aside for a Listia auction but it's grown far too large for that particular venue so I figured I'd offer it here for a giveway price before going to all the trouble of splitting them into several smaller lots. Countries include British India, Australia, NZ, British West Africa, Hong Kong, Fiji and various Caribbean states. Photos are the same lot, tossed and turned each time to give a clearer idea of what's included. I've added a few coins already since the pictures were taken and if any more turn up I'll include those too, free, gratis, zip, zilch, you're welcome!

Price - a trifling $25 including free domestic tracked shipping. That's less than 25c per coin so no quibbling guys! Will consider overseas shipping depending on your location and on the understanding that it's at your cost and your risk.

As always, cash, junk silver, coins from those areas I collect or PayPal are equally acceptable.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
Never bought bulk lots before. Would you ship to Toronto ? And any idea how much shipping would be ?

Thnx!

Edit: On second thought, I could give you an address in MD to send it to since I'll be heading there for Christmas.
Outings administrator
Hello.
If you are intrested, tell me what greek coins you need for your collection ,
i would be more than glad to find them for you and exchange them for your lot of coins.
Thank you yiorgos
Sorry guys, already sold.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 24-Jan-2019, 00:04)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 13:00.