Try not to LOL when you read these ratings

12 posts

» Quick access to the last post

I don't think these ratings are intended to be TIC, but they made me LOL. Whether they are sexually explicit by happenstance or intentional, bravo!
Haha, there's no way that's not intentional!
Quote: "gyoschak"​I don't think these ratings are intended to be TIC, but they made me LOL. Whether they are sexually explicit by happenstance or intentional, bravo!
Soft little package? Guess that isn't my feedback wall. Very humorous!​
Yes it's amusing, but it also looks like one person posting feedback, I'd be dubious that they're setting themselves up for a scam.
Thats really funny (8 but we should laugh for somebody´s poor english ``-
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
It's not poor English.
It just happens to have more than 1 meaning in the US.
Quote: "neilithic"​Yes it's amusing, but it also looks like one person posting feedback, I'd be dubious that they're setting themselves up for a scam.
​these are ratings GIVEN by one sender - nothing suspicious
Quote: "gyoschak"​I don't think these ratings are intended to be TIC, but they made me LOL. Whether they are sexually explicit by happenstance or intentional, bravo!
​Oh jeez... :8D

Literally LOLing!
"Time is money." - Benjamin Franklin
Check out some of the coins in my collection:
https://collectivecoin.com/RTScott1978
He saw thier little package come so quickly inside thier box
Benny Hill is a Numista member.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
Quote: "pnightingale"​Benny Hill is a Numista member.
​Benny Hill? It looks more like something Julian Clary would say. Either that or something out of one of the "Carry on" movies
Quote: "neilithic"
Quote: "pnightingale"​Benny Hill is a Numista member.
​​Benny Hill? It looks more like something Julian Clary would say. Either that or something out of one of the "Carry on" movies
​Yeah, more Sid James I agree. Cor blimey missus wot a whopper!
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 10:08.