The most coins in their collection

9 posts
Does any one know which Numista member has the most coins in their collection ?
one of the NZ members has over27,000 (collecting by date)but i think couple of european guys would have more
I searched ALL Numista members and sorted by coins field:

VINCUS
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
Vincus (not really)
Quote: "Idolenz"Vincus (not really)
:8D
If you like coins, medals and tokens with ship motives follow my new instagram account with regular updates @numisnautiker
From time to time I sell some coins on Ebay make sure to follow me @apuking on Ebay.
Yeah, I seem to remember that there was an issue with the coin lists where new members were reported as having huge collections they had not entered. He joined 3 months ago and has entered over a million coins. Can you imagine how long that would physically take to enter? If you click on their name his collection shows 257 coins from 55 countries.
Do most people count their exchange coins in their coin total? I only list them in the exchange box so I can tell how many coins I actually have in my collection vs. coins to trade.
Take note that some users enter in their collection 10 VF, 15 XF, 500 UNC.
This would unnecessarily give room to say that he has 525 coins in his collection, when in fact he has one-single-entry coin.

Anyway, the list provided is the only possible visible listing of "most coins in their collection".

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 15:16.