Christmas gift contest, the draw

153 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Here is the result of the Numista Christmas gift contest 2016
95 collectors from 34 countries entered the contest

Here is the list in order: you will receive a gift from the member who precedes you and send to the one who follows you the postal card and the coin. You might share your postcard and coin on this thread and on the french forum.

In order to complete the 2016 Christmas gift, please send your address as soon as you can to the fellow who precedes you in the list, who will send you his gift.
And you'll get the address of the collector to whom you'll send your gift. You might have a look at his collection to verify, if his collection is open, that you're not sending a duplicate coin, and don't forget to send a postcard of your region.

Confirmed progress: 83%

Papprika(Romania) send a gift to mowc(Cyprus)
mowc(Cyprus)→K1914(France)
K1914(France) send a gift to Taras(Cyprus)
Taras(Cyprus)→relief(France)
relief(France)→egaleocity(Greece)
egaleocity(Greece)→Redcclise96(Poland)
Redcclise96(Poland)→JRo69(USA)
JRo69(USA)→jo49(France)
jo49(France)→Fluke(UK)
Fluke(UK)→Koin72(USA)
Koin72(USA)→JustforFun(Japan)
JustforFun(Japan) send a gift to PatGav(France)
PatGav(France)→AngHol(UK)
AngHol(UK)→cjenial(France)
cjenial(France)→jimpop(UK)
jimpop(UK)→KasparsLV(Latvia)
KasparsLV(Latvia)→Jesse11(USA)
Jesse11(USA)→NIGLO(France)
NIGLO(France)→neilithic(New Zealand)
neilithic(New Zealand)→Myeackle(USA)
Myeackle(USA)→gvaicika(Argentina)
gvaicika(Argentina) send a gift to sferreira(Portugal)
sferreira(Portugal)→Frenchlover(France)
Frenchlover(France)→Akash7(India)
Akash7(India)→Mark240590(UK)
Mark240590(UK)→Sakrificed(Thailand)
Sakrificed(Thailand)→DBROEDERS(Reunion)
DBROEDERS(Reunion) send a gift to i_getsov(Romania)
i_getsov(Romania)→Stalevar(Russia)
Stalevar(Russia)→druzhynets(Poland)
druzhynets(Poland)→007mat(France)
007mat(France)→Peter M. Graham(Canada)
Peter M. Graham(Canada)→TONY28(France)
TONY28(France)→nthn(USA)
nthn(USA) send a gift to rapidobz(France)
rapidobz(France) send a gift to redsmithstudios(USA)
redsmithstudios(USA)→opannob(Italy)
opannob(Italy)→Vladislav(Middle east)
Vladislav(Middle east)→Jarcek(Czech republic)
Jarcek(Czech republic)→radrick007(UK)
radrick007(UK)→Alfgard(France)
Alfgard(France)→Ollisaarinen(Finland)
Ollisaarinen(Finland)→cncote10(USA)
cncote10(USA)→Valdij(Slovenia)
Valdij(Slovenia)→Dutchgalego(The Netherlands)
Dutchgalego(The Netherlands)→Bartweegie(UK)
Bartweegie(UK) send a gift to MihajloNesic(Serbia)
MihajloNesic(Serbia)→Al Louarn(France)
Al Louarn(France)→maudry(Luxembourg)
maudry(Luxembourg)→addrr(France)
addrr(France) send a gift to auctionking65(USA)
auctionking65(USA) send a gift to pyros09100(France)
pyros09100(France)→ashlobo(Canada)
ashlobo(Canada)→Indi-K(France)
Indi-K(France)→donmart(Austria)
donmart(Austria)→Cyrillius(Russia)
Cyrillius(Russia) send a gift to AmerSalmeh(Middle east)
AmerSalmeh(Middle east)→Stomac(France)
Stomac(France)→Idolenz(Germany)
Idolenz(Germany)→lolorose34(France)
lolorose34(France)→ramgu2005(Brazil)
ramgu2005(Brazil)→Andy289(Romania)
Andy289(Romania)→szmata(France)
szmata(France)→ashlobo(Canada)
ashlobo(Canada)→Worth(USA)
Worth(USA)→ludcor(France)
ludcor(France)→pnightingale(USA)
pnightingale(USA)→GlGASAURUS(Czech republic)
GlGASAURUS(Czech republic) send a gift to loran34(France)
loran34(France)→DonChori(Germany)
DonChori(Germany)→moineau25(France)
moineau25(France)→juandero(Spain)
juandero(Spain)→ab001(USA)
ab001(USA)→adanieluy(Uruguay)
adanieluy(Uruguay) send a gift to lolorose34(France)
lolorose34(France)→Pcoetzee5(Germany)
Pcoetzee5(Germany)→ALLRED1950(USA)
ALLRED1950(USA) send a gift to Faële(France)
Faële(France)→Ghawk97(USA)
Ghawk97(USA)→subr(Russia)
subr(Russia)→frankhammer(USA)
frankhammer(USA)→kuba997(UK)
kuba997(UK) send a gift to ngdawa(Sweden)
ngdawa(Sweden) send a gift to Ecapoe(Austria)
Ecapoe(Austria)→Nifnif(Belgium)
Nifnif(Belgium)→marcpleche(France)
marcpleche(France)→allexis(UK)
allexis(UK)→yiorgos131313(Greece)
yiorgos131313(Greece)→Potator II(France)
Potator II(France)→BjornBelgium(Belgium)
BjornBelgium(Belgium)→chompmaster(Belgium)
chompmaster(Belgium)→Stavros(Norway)
Stavros(Norway)→michel86(France)
michel86(France)→Pott(USA)
Pott(USA)→spaindnoel(France)
spaindnoel(France) send a gift to Papprika(Romania)
Frenchlover(France)→Johnspa(USA)
Johnspa(USA)→Frenchlover(France)

This is the detail of the draw. You might need to open the picture in a new tab and save the picture on your computer to view it:

Argentina Austria Belgium

Brazil Canada Cyprus

Czech republic Finland France

Germany Greece India

Israel Italy Japan

Latvia Luxembourg New Zealand

Norway Poland Portugal

La Réunion Romania Russia

Serbia Slovenia Spain

Sweden Thailand The Netherlands

United Kingdom United Arab Emirates Uruguay

United States

and .... Happy Christmas
Referee of south atlantic islands
Haha in some way the relationship between Phil and Gigasaurus has not been broken. This is the Christmas spirit. <:D
Frenchlover, I noticed a small typo (at least, I hope it is) in the title.

'Gilf' has quite a dirty urban dictionary definition...

You could sell tickets to a Christmas Gilf Contest! ;)
"Time is money." - Benjamin Franklin
Check out some of the coins in my collection:
https://collectivecoin.com/RTScott1978
How do you find the member's profile so I can get the shipping address?
Quote: "Ghawk97"​How do you find the member's profile so I can get the shipping address?
​Start typing it into the search box at the top of the screen, it will bring up all the options

Quote: "Ghawk97"​How do you find the member's profile so I can get the shipping address?
You can click on the name in the list.
​You'll receive a Personal Message, but I'm limited by the spam control.
UK could not have a better picture. B)
Catalogue administrator
I vote New Zealand and Thailand for best pictures.
Thanks and respect for the work and time you have put in so far Frenchlover but what the heck am I supposed to do with my swap partner :o
I nearly wet myself when I checked his country list, I will have to get the special sauce out for this one ;)
I deny nothing but doubt everything, opinions are made to be changed, how else is the truth to be gotten at.
LOL at Thailand photo...
JustforFun...
Quote: "Jarcek"​UK could not have a better picture. B)
​I am pretty sure that the signature says Sean Connery lol
Quote: "Ninebobnote"... but what the heck am I supposed to do with my swap partner :o

​I've just added that you must send your address by PM to the friend who precedes you in the list.
Too bad my destination do not share his collection, I'll have to adapt only through the swap list to avoid some coins.
Administrateur du catalogue, référent de nombreuses nations antiques et de la Lorraine.
Catalogue administrator, numerous Antique nations and Lorraine referee.
Frenchlover, fantastic job!
I think you misunderstood my joke Frenchlover, check how many countries my recipient has !!!
I think it is fair to say that someone who already has 335 countries covered may be tough to find a gift for :o
Not to worry, as I said in the post I will have to get a little of the special sauce out to make this one work ;)
I deny nothing but doubt everything, opinions are made to be changed, how else is the truth to be gotten at.
Quote: "Ninebobnote"​I think you misunderstood my joke Frenchlover, check how many countries my recipient has !!!
​I think it is fair to say that someone who already has 335 countries covered may be tough to find a gift for :o
​Not to worry, as I said in the post I will have to get a little of the special sauce out to make this one work ;)
​Sure Laurent gets many countries, he collects one coin and one banknote per country, and as a major fact, he doesn't own any UK note :°, less expensive than a Lundy coin :D
Please thank Gigasaurus for his refusal to send to another member instead of to me, not that I am in any way surprised by this.
I strongly urge Phil not to send anything unless it contains fish.
Lutefisk and glitter? Ah, happy days.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
You gotta admire the Indian can-do spirit. If it weren't for that, it'd be with the rest of the BRICS in economic doldrums. Always need some risk-takers, even if the air is rarefied at 35,000 feet up lol

BTW, here's a real picture from Bombay, why should anyone pay Rs7 per ride looll
Outings administrator
BRICS?

(great job with organizing the drawing BTW)
Very nice :D, I hope Andy like my gift and I'm so happy to receive a gift from France, I LOVE French Numismatics... I already have a lot on my collection but is always good to receive a gift..... I hug and my best wishes to all friends that participated of this contest, in a world with so many war and hatred the Numismatics is a very good way to make new friends and know better the culture and so many other aspects of other countries, civilizations, peoples...That's why I LOVE TO BE A NUMISMATIST!
Sub Quo Signo Nata Stabit
My collection is only a fraction complete, this means my sender can only guess. I had a convo already in PM and said it is far better to have it as a surprise regardless of if I already have it. The coin no matter if it is one I already have, it will have meaning as the 2016 xmas swap.

Still awaiting my recipients address, then I can get it sent.
Restoration addict : Verdigris Removal : Zinc White spot removal : Iron Rust Removal : Silver brooch/necklace mount Removal
Quote: "pnightingale"​BRICS?

​(great job with organizing the drawing BTW)
​BRICS = Brazil, Russia, India, China, S. Africa (was a term coined by a Goldman Sachs economist for the Fantastic Four emerging economies, before they added S. Africa to make it the fab five lol)
Outings administrator
Ah, thanks. Yes it must be a very exciting time for those folks in these emerging powerhouse economies. I just hope the rewards trickle down to reach the people at the bottom of the pyramid.

Mail run tomorrow BTW!

If the Scruvy Dawg Hamster is reading this I'd like him to know that he will receive his gift (not a fish and glitter bomb) if he sends me his address. I promise not to share it with all the guys wanting to do him harm. If it was not a serious entry we can work out some kind of boondongle where I can still participate.
Phil that is very noble of you, his entry may well have been legitimate but I cant deal with someone who chooses a path of self harm.
He did offer a retraction but I wasn't interested, too late mate.

I will still be sending to my matched collector though so no worries there.
Hello every one
Frenchlover , what a great idea for christmas ,
I wish to thank you for your effort and time
you have put into this .
I would also like to send you a coin from greece
please send me your address .
yiorgos
My gift is on the way to Kuba997
Gift sent to Andy289, I hope he can receive it before Christmas...
Sub Quo Signo Nata Stabit
Christmas gift sent yesterday :)
Sent my Christmas Gift off to Argentina by way of another member in Uraguay. Thank you for helping out with the customs.

Matt
Mine sent also.
Restoration addict : Verdigris Removal : Zinc White spot removal : Iron Rust Removal : Silver brooch/necklace mount Removal
So.... no address for the rascally but loveable hamster. That's disappointing, I was hoping that a little kindness and Chistmas spirit might encourage him to quit the trolling and return to the fold.

No worries, I'll just do what I do every year and send the coin related gifts I've picked up since last Chistmas whenever I saw the opportunity and send those out.
There's no Lithuania in the list,whats a pity......perhaps I slept so long :Zz:
So, I asked three collectors to write me and they'll get small numismatic gifts from Lithuania.
The first wrote and will get gift from Lithuania – Ramgu2005
The second lucky –redcclise96
And the third – Idolenz <:D
Merry Christmas <:D
Lithuanian coins 1495-1536   www.facebook.com/halfgroats/
My numismatic Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwEPpYSqc_8AVX6ObayWn6w/videos
Quote: "pnightingale"​So.... no address for the rascally but loveable hamster. That's disappointing, I was hoping that a little kindness and Chistmas spirit might encourage him to quit the trolling and return to the fold.

​No worries, I'll just do what I do every year and send the coin related gifts I've picked up since last Chistmas whenever I saw the opportunity and send those out.
​Perhaps you should send to Ninebobnote, so the "chain" doesn't break (I'm assuming "gigasaurus" is neither receiving nor sending).
Quote: "pnightingale"​So.... no address for the rascally but loveable hamster. That's disappointing, I was hoping that a little kindness and Chistmas spirit might encourage him to quit the trolling and return to the fold.

​No worries, I'll just do what I do every year and send the coin related gifts I've picked up since last Chistmas whenever I saw the opportunity and send those out.
​Thanks Phil. That is the "spirit".
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.  It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so.  Mark Twain
Just mailed today to Uruguay
As Jesse correctly pointed out, the chain is broken.
It has been more than 36hrs since his post which has been completely ignored, why ?
I entered the contest so that a fellow member who can not participate would receive a little xmas surprise, this is clearly not going to happen so what am I supposed to do ?

Being shit on is something that I do not find enjoyable, also being paired with a known troll was a rather risky proposition in the first place as I required a well balanced and trustworthy partner due to the reason stated above.
If there was going to be a problem it was 110% gonna come from him, so why have I been left to clean the mess up ?

As you can probably tell from the tone of this message, I am not impressed in the slightest.
Due to the farcical nature of the contest I have no choice but to drop out and let someone else be the fall guy.
There has been plenty of time and opportunity to put things right but those that are in the position to do the right thing have chosen not to demonstrate any xmas spirit as far as I am concerned.

Merry Christmas
I dont know why we allow him to join, but I could take his position and receive and send on his behalf...
JustforFun...
Why I have been accused of breaking nature of christmass when I pointed him out before, I am not sure.
Catalogue administrator
A bad link in the chain is easily solved by removing that bad link. This should be straight forward to solve.

Stay in the spirit to solve problems as they arise, forget past events like expelled flatulence. I have sent mine but it isn't the only one going out to those I feel deserve it over Christmas.
I've received his address today, problem solved, no?

Next!

frankhammer has unsubscribed. He/She is not a member of Numista anymore.

Another one bites the dust. I'm not sure if he fulfilled his obligations before the latest /ragequit event. Personally I'd be more concerned about giving my home address to that guy than a relatively harmless troll.

Stay on point folks, it's a charmingly informal exercise in goodwill. Nothing to get worked up about. Enjoy it for what it is.
If there is a missing link anywhere , And needs to be filled iam be happy to fill
It is, what it is, or is it.
NO, problem not solved Phil.
Why does you receiving his address resolve the issue ?
What has Frankhammer got to do with the fact the troll didn't want to send to some random bloke halfway round the world who wont appreciate the gift.
Yes, that's the reply I got !!!
Stay on point Phil, its supposed to be a charmingly informal exercise in goodwill not a sycophantic smoke blowing exercise :°
No, I am not getting worked up but how can I enjoy it for what it is ?
I like that contest so much! :)
I am now preparing my gift package to fellow chosen :)
So, how do we fill the gaps, since GIGASAURUS is not sending (but receiving) and franhammer unsubscribed?
Catalogue administrator
Just to be sure... Did GIGASAURUS refuse to send to Ninebobnote? And did subr send something to frankhammer, as the ragequitter said he sent to kuba997?
Administrateur du catalogue, référent de nombreuses nations antiques et de la Lorraine.
YES, Gigasaurus refused to send.

If your 2nd message is an attempted retraction then the 1st message must have been bad !!!

As my inclusion in the contest was on behalf of another member ( in secret ) I had made it very clear that I would be providing details that don't match me, this was accepted and also commended.

When the entries started coming in Jarcek spotted the Hamster and voiced his concerns, he was shot down and ignored by Phil who insisted on the trolls inclusion.
I notified the thread of Hamsters refusal but for some reason beyond my comprehension Phil has decided to stick with the mess he has created instead of doing the right thing by removing the Hamster from the list and re-connecting the links of the chain.
Its one thing being responsible for the mess but it takes a special individual to deliberately make it worse.
Did I mention that it was PHIL who commended me on my selfless act but then does all he can to prevent me from fulfilling such deeds, Mmmmmmm interesting personality shift !!!
The true self always comes to the surface at some point,top bloke.
I sent to DBROEDERS last week.
Catalog editor for Thailand and Japan.
Contact me via facebook if you want to swap/buy. See my profile.
I recieved my present from Stomac a few days ago and I will send my gift to lolorose34 tomorrow
Enjoy the drama and the slander, Ive seen enough.

I'm out.
I'm standing flabbergasted. You're part of the issue ignoring all of this. Is that the Christmas spirit? No.

Remembers me what we say about the bad guys gift: they received coal. Here, coal would be logically equivalent to nothing. I would rather more tell him "You're the weakest link, goodbye!" than fueling the injustice.
Quote: "chomp-master" flabbergasted
​Had to google that word, but I am now too.

And worst part - he is probably laughing at all of us, how he managed to destroy Christmas spirit contest by doing nothing.
Catalogue administrator
He's destroyed nothing.

I have his address, I will send him the gift as arranged. Any problems between a troll and a drama queen are not mine to solve. Not my circus, not my monkey. One gift in, one gift out.

I even went to the lengths of volunteering to be paired with the said troll to avoid any acrimony and for my pains I have to see my integrity questioned by this toxically unpleasant serial problem child? No, no. It's not up to me to resolve their differences. If the two of them can't act like adults then they deserve each other.

The hamster is presumably banned and unable to respond but I'm willing to bet there is considerably more to this than meets the eye. It seems from reading the above that after sending me his address he reconsidered his earlier refusal to send a gift to someone who isn't part of the exchange but that second request was refused. There's your problem, right there.

As to "ignoring" the problem. I had already made it clear that I would participate as agreed and would also be sending out my customary gifts to several members which I've collected over the year. At this point I stopped following the tread. I don't sit here clicking "refresh" to read the latest bad tempered rantings. Nor do I operate on someone else's 36 hour schedule for replies. I have a life, and it's a very busy one.

Now, let me repeat, enjoy the drama and the bickering. I'm done with this, for this year and the next. In fact until some measure of control is regained over the forum, I'm done period.
I recieved my present from frankhammer. Thank you very much!
Merry Christmas
Quote: "kuba997"​I recieved my present from frankhammer. Thank you very much!
​Merry Christmas
ENJOY TWO BRAND NEW BROADWAY SHOWS ON DECEMBER !

Discover the most secret meanders of thought,
Break through the tortuous paths of the human soul,
Here it is the new drama named:
T.T The gift of the unsubscribed :x

Follow the heroic tale of a modern-day dauntless dinosaur !
Tremble at the epic encounters and shocks of the Titans
Now here is the wild odyssey of wide open spaces:
X-D The Dinosaurus broken chain B.
Personnellement, je travaillerais à régler le problème plutôt qu'à en rire... Question de crédibilité pour l'an prochain...
Quote: "chomp-master"​Personnellement, je travaillerais à régler le problème plutôt qu'à en rire...
Personally, I would work to solve the problem rather than laugh at it ...

​This tumult amuses me, I have to little the opportunity to laugh.
How much ado for such a little thing :D
Quote: "Ninebobnote"​YES, Gigasaurus refused to send.

​As my inclusion in the contest was on behalf of another member ( in secret ) I had made it very clear that I would be providing details that don't match me, this was accepted and also commended.

​I did send a letter out to the person you were representing so hopefully they will have something to open at Christmas time, providing the mail doesn't lose my letter. Can you get them to let us know if it gets through. I can't remember if I put my return address on it, but it will have a New Zealand postage stamp on it.
Hamster just PMed me screenshots of his conversation with Ninebob. I'm not the biggest hamster fan, but it does appear that he got a bit of a raw deal here and wasn't able to defend himself on the forums

B. Ok...

So, Hamster, you just got my apology. And Phil too (if he is still looking). I am genuinely sorry.

Although, Hamster got some nice reputation here, so it woken up some prejudice...

It seems that problems resolved themselves, given that frankhammer send and will receive even though he unsubscribed.
Catalogue administrator
Quote: "neilithic"​Hamster just PMed me screenshots of his conversation with Ninebob. I'm not the biggest hamster fan, but it does appear that he got a bit of a raw deal here and wasn't able to defend himself on the forums

​wow, I'm just astonished :x ... so there was such a stink for this !
On the other hand, the Christmas spirit still exists :wiz: ... well for most :~
Outings administrator
The way I read it Hamster didn't fully understand, ninebob explained the situation, three minutes later Hamster admitted the misunderstanding and offered to send the coin, but apparently 3 minutes was too much and was told he was too late, then Ninebob went on the forums and told everyone that Hamster had refused to send the coin. That is pretty unreasonable in my books.
Quote: "neilithic"​The way I read it Hamster didn't fully understand, ninebob explained the situation, three minutes later Hamster admitted the misunderstanding and offered to send the coin, but apparently 3 minutes was too much and was told he was too late, then Ninebob went on the forums and told everyone that Hamster had refused to send the coin. That is pretty unreasonable in my books.
​yes, I understood it the same way and that's what surprised me
Outings administrator
The most interesting in this gift game is not to test the effectiveness of international postal services but to bring together people of different cultures and countries in a joint initiative where we see that intercultural relations are littered with rocks. The most common problem is the mutual over-reaction when facing a simple misunderstanding.

Ask a Moroccan to say hello to a Japanese and you will attend a comic broom ...

But after this tragi-comic episode, I am convinced that everything will be back in order and that a Christmas gift will cross the chanel in time to be exposed under the Christmas tree :D
I received the same message... B.

I've been trapped by a biased point of view. Flabbergasted for a 2nd time... 8~
Bonjour amis anglais ;)
Cadeau reçu ce matin de la part de Anghol
maintenant je vais attendre Noel pour l'ouvrir

I've received my gift from Portugal !
And while the coin is waiting for the Christmas tree, I share with you my postcard from the Northwest of Portugal, with towns and villages older than 2000 years, between mountains and ocean.
Frenchlover you have not resisted the temptation and you opened your Christmas gift, so you did? :O
By the way szmata confirmed that he received my Christmas letter today <:D
I have today mailed my gift to cncote10.
Quote: "Andy289"​Frenchlover you have not resisted the temptation and you opened your Christmas gift, so you did? :O

​Half the gift z)
With the head turned over you touched the content of the letter and get out just the postcard, am I right? :°
I have my Christmas gift from Spain! Now just need to wait until December 25
I just received the coin I bought to Stavros. His gift will be sent in the following week.
Quote: "chomp-master"​I just received the coin I bought to Stavros. His gift will be sent in the following week.
​Cool! Can´t wait! 8)

I´ve sent my Christmas gift to michel86 two days ago!
Referee for Ancient Greece,  Norway and the Kingdom of Cyprus
I received my gift yesterday. I'm going to try and be good and open it on Christmas day.
Oh I think I may be late. Just got Faele (France) off today . Hope it get there in time.
Quote: "Andy289"​With the head turned over you touched the content of the letter and get out just the postcard, am I right? :°
Crap, I forgot to add a postcard in what I sent. Not that anyone would be impressed with a postcard from where I live in the West Midlands in the UK :x My coins have been received now, hopefully the couple extra will make up for the lack of a postcard.
You broke every rule on this contest, no postcard, more coins and let me guess they worth 20$ not 2 euro. X-D
Don't bother anyway about post card, it's good if you didn't forgot about the coins. Actually it was a pain even for myself to lookup for a postcard because I work until all shops are closed. For this part of the contest I asked my brother to help me. <:D
Quote: "Andy289"​You broke every rule on this contest, no postcard, more coins and let me guess they worth 20$ not 2 euro. X-D
​Don't bother anyway about post card, it's good if you didn't forgot about the coins. Actually it was a pain even for myself to lookup for a postcard because I work until all shops are closed. For this part of the contest I asked my brother to help me. <:D
:°

I looked today for postcards but they more resembled a slum city rather than beautiful. :x
I could not find a post card ether. And I went over 2 euros to , not by to much.
Well not a post card I would send someone I don't know well.
Quote: "ALLRED1950"​ I could not find a post card ether. And I went over 2 euros to , not by to much.
​Well not a post card I would send someone I don't know well.
​You can allways draw your own card. It will be much more personal and, probably, nice also. :P

K
Every single coin on the world should meet its collector!
Quote: "KasparsLV"
Quote: "ALLRED1950"​ I could not find a post card ether. And I went over 2 euros to , not by to much.
​​Well not a post card I would send someone I don't know well.
​​You can allways draw your own card. It will be much more personal and, probably, nice also. :P

​K
​Good to know for the next year.
I have been just so busy lately. With work and family. Andy it will be after Dec before I can send your coins and 2 dollar bill.
Maybe next year we can do a theme. I did, Like what show you country or what you like. I did a group of coins that show north American culture . Or at lest one of them
No rush Daryl, I have also prepared some Romanian coins that you don't have them. I really hope to can send them to arrive to you in Christmas time but I just got a new job and I may be too busy.
No rush Andy Take your time. Take care of your self first. We can start the new year with gifts
I got my Christmas gift from szmata today :wiz:
Outings administrator
I received my gift from Dutchgalego last week. Sent on Thursday from the Netherlands, arrived two days later on Saturday - that was quick. Dutch Post and Royal Mail are doing a great job :)
I received my Christmas gift from Relief today
Thank you very much, Philippe!!
I received my gift 2 weeks ago, and i will send mine next week.
Quote: "allexis"​I received my gift 2 weeks ago, and i will send mine next week.
​Gift sent today.
My gift is on its way to France.. after more than 2 weeks of trouble trying to find something Patgav did not have in his collection... :snif:
JustforFun...
I've received my gift from Wisconsin, and I must refrain from opening it until the 25th ...
Yes nothing better than us Wisconsin people.
Quote: "ALLRED1950"​Yes nothing better than us Wisconsin people.
​And the best quarter dollar. Wisconsin quarter has in my opinion the best design from US quarter series: calf, cheese and corn. :`
Quote: "ALLRED1950"​Yes nothing better than us Wisconsin people.
​Such a springy idea :D
I wanted to let everyone know I received 2 nice treats from Neil. Sorry I was naughty and opened it early.

Matt
Here is a little spring I made last week. 5/8 dia. wire and 33 lbs. What is that about 15 mm. dia. wire

So I would say a bit more then a little springy. Oh that is a US 50 cent coin. We are big out here.
Man you do 500 of these you feel it
Received my gift from Redcclise96. I, being the adult child I am, couldn't wait until Christmas to open it.
A beautiful 5 Zlotych commemorative coin:
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces93049.html
I love it, and very nice Christmas card.
Thank you Michael and a Merry Christmas to you too.
Received my gift and sent my gift the last week of November.
Hope the exchange was good for all.
Happy Holidays
Phil
Always remember, No matter where you go, there you are.
Quote: "Koin72"
​ Received my gift and sent my gift the last week of November.
​ Hope the exchange was good for all.
​ Happy Holidays
​ Phil
​Ohh and I did receive your package already, but still far from home...
JustforFun...
I got from my gift from Tony28 yesterday. I, also, couldn't resist not opening. !!!!!! Unbelievable!! Over 90 French coins, all different dates, and then about 15 world coins! Dates from 1858 to 1994. All in plastic slip covers. Thanks Tony!
Lets clear a few things up shall we so Jarcek can stop sending me ridiculous messages.

Where on this site does it say that I am in any way obligated to interact with a BANNED TROLL ?

Just reading that sentence should be enough to put an end to this but for some reason certain members think I am being unfair/ unreasonable.

In the spirit of the contest I didn't object to the pairing and was willing to give the BANNED TROLL a chance.

If you can read the messages between us properly you can see that I was very polite/ open/ honest and accommodating.

The reply I got showed that he hadn't checked and was unwilling to send based on his own stupidity, that is his chance gone !!!

As a genuine member I am well within my rights to refuse any interaction with a BANNED TROLL ( As ridiculous as it sounds ) and I certainly don't need to defend my actions when I have actually given a BANNED TROLL an opportunity which he wasted.

There is a very good reason why the TROLL cant defend himself people, I think it is because he is BANNED and I think he might be a TROLL !!!

I will leave all of you to consider what Jesse Ventura would make of all this.

A BANNED TROLL is still having an effect on the forums despite being BANNED for TROLLING and now he has people feeling sorry for him despite being given a chance which he didn't deserve and which he wasted !!!

Sounds like a .............

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 03:04.