United States Mint - West Point - New York (W)

4 posts
Hello,
I have found three other mint medals in this catalog (S, P, D) , however I have not been able to locate this mint medal from the West Point Mint (W). Could you please:
a) help me find it in this catalog if it already exists
b) add it to the catalog if it does not already exist
c) explain to me why it cannot be added to the catalog

Thank you very much.

What is its diameter and weight?
Hello Steve,
Thank you for your reply and questions. I am fairly new to Numista, and I would like to begin to contribute regarding the coins in my possesion. I currently do not have the proper tools to measure weight in grams, but I will get a digital scale. The diameter is the same as the Token listed as "Department of the Treasury"... 33.7mm.
However, I noticed the thickness is different.

I have a couple of questions for you...
1. May I enter this medal myself as a new entry in Numista ?
2. For the images, am I allowed to use images I found on the usmint.gov website as long as I give them credit?

The coin is still in the original cellophane, and I'd prefer not to remove it simply to take a picture.
Please let me know your thoughts on this, and I look forward to communicating with you more in the future.
Thank you, Mark
> 2. For the images, am I allowed to use images I found on the usmint.gov website as long as I give them credit?

I believe this is the case with the U.S. Mint, just choose it from the drop-down menu when choosing the source of the image
Thanks,
noah

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 07:52.