Elemental Coins

7 posts
Has anyone seen this website offering coins from the different elements?
It makes me wish I was a rich man.
http://www.elementsales.com/ecoins.htm
COOL site - thanks for sharing.
Those who believe they can do something and those who believe they can't are both right.
- Henry Ford
Might be worth getting one of the mercury ones, opening it, and making a copy of the cast. Then you could make your own. I'm pretty sure you could get mercury for cheaper than $45 to fill them up with. My father was the head of science at my school and he got me to do stock-take of the chemical store and they had a couple of bottles of mercury.
My father taught me, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
For me, buying one and breaking it kind of makes me wish I was rich enough to break things more often.
Ha.
Gotta be careful handling the gallium so that it doesn't melt and lose its details.
Gallium, melts in your hand, not in your mouth, or maybe it is chocolate that is used for coins?
I wonder where he gets his coins stamped or if he does it himself.
If that is the case, where can I get my own set of stamps or dies to make my own coins?
Imagine,...........anyone know?
Thank you, yes sir, no sir and please.
Quote: "Glazzed_Dounut"​Gotta be careful handling the gallium so that it doesn't melt and lose its details.
​No they've treated Gallium as a liquid. The solid metal coins are sold with "coin flip & airtite" whereas the liquids are sold with "Resin Casting & Flip"

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 14:03.