Trying to reach 300 countries

10 posts

» Quick access to the last post

I am trying to get closer to 300 countries. If anyone can help me with some new countries that would be great. I am open to Trade a lot more coins for a new country.
What if we just made one thread with all of the people looking to do this? Then people with countries that they are willing to swap can come to the one thread. And then maybe some of the people looking for new countries can help each other.
yes that would make it a lot easier I know I have some extras in Bahawalpur Indian states and some Palembang too
It is, what it is, or is it.
I don't want to hijack your thread, is it okay to do this Eurovisser?
Perhaps we can make a thread of countries people don't have? Sometimes It is difficult to not miss a country that someone needs as we flip through the list of 200+ countries that they already have.
I have coin stores in my area with a decent variety of circulated coins in their six-for-a-dollar bins. If someone is needing a modern( or near modern) country, I would be glad to watch out for that country when I go through the bins.
{Eurovisser, we can start a new thread for that if you want , so we aren't taking over this one)
It is ok, it is not just about me. And by the way it is Eero not Euro
I think its a good idea to have a section for those trying to reach 300. I am also trying to do that same (I am up to 216!) so got a way to go yet. I have made a list of some of the coins I would like from countries, others I will just acquire what I can from any country I don't already have. it would be great if there was a place I could put my want list too
There is at least one place besides a forum post where we can list what we are looking for:
On my profile page I put a brief paragraph under "What he/she collects"
Under that I listed the countries I don't have under "What he/she wants"
I suggest to make requests for the following two features:
  • On users' exchange pages, we have an option to show only coins that we don't have (by type). It would be nice to have a button "show only coins from countries from which I don't have any coins".
  • On coins' description pages we have a link "Members from this site want to exchange this coin". Imagine similar link "Members from this site want to exchange coins from this country" (on pages of countries).
ūūūūū
Hi numinis -
I like those ideas. Have you posted them on the other part of the forum? Under "Numista website" is a place for reporting bugs and making suggestions.
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 24-Jan-2019, 00:07)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 17:51.