Menu

Creating a poll for MPCC

7 posts

This message aims at: suggesting an idea to improve Numista

[Forum]
Upvotes: 8
Downvotes: 0
Wouldn't it be a lot easier to count all the votes with a poll than one by one? I don't think creating the option for polls would be that difficult.
If the feature could be added then it would indeed make things a lot easier. I don't mind counting up the votes if it doesn't get implemented though

the thing to remember though is that the rounds are run at the same time on both the English and French forums and the votes need to be added up for both.
This kind of functionality should be already available as it was done for the token selection. It just needs to be integrated with forums. Should not be too much work I guess.
Yes, this has already been discussed and could easily be implemented. Regarding the dual sections, there could be a poll in only one section and a post in the other section would redirect to it.
The only problem with a poll system would be that people could create fake accounts just to vote, which would be noticed if the accounts have to post a message to vote but not if they just have to click on a poll.
Quote: "BryanJ"
The only problem with a poll system would be that people could create fake accounts just to vote, which would be noticed if the accounts have to post a message to vote but not if they just have to click on a poll.
​+1, that is what I am worried about.
Referee for Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Italian states, Niue, Order of Malta, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, American Samoa, Sarawak, Tibet and Zambia. All of my swap list is for sale.
The poll doesn't have to be anonymous. I seen polls that display the name of the user.
Status changed to Implemented (Xavier, 27-Jun-2020, 10:50AM)
Hello,
The MPCC 2020 will have a voting system, similar to the voting system on this page.
Votes will be anonymous, only the organizer of MPCC will be able to see who votes and check for fraudulent votes.

Used time zone is UTC+2:00.
Current time is 03:58AM.