I'm bored...

20 posts

» Quick access to the last post

Numista has its quiet moments, right now, for example. The forums don't have anything new for days, the swaps stopped coming, and there is nothing to do during the nights. What do you do during those lonesome moments? Are you constantly checking your email if someone on numista sent you a PM or started a swap with you (like me)? Share your stories and entertain me :`
Quote: "Hello There"​Numista has its quiet moments, right now, for example. The forums don't have anything new for days, the swaps stopped coming, and there is nothing to do during the nights. What do you do during those lonesome moments? Are you constantly checking your email if someone on numista sent you a PM or started a swap with you (like me)? Share your stories and entertain me :`
​YES! It happens allí the time, but you get used to, right now i'm waiting for some revolutionary banknotes sent from Delicias, Chihuahua to Puebla, that is the most "hot" thing in my numismatic life.
There is always something to do.
Organizing your collection or browse the catalog and look for errors or missing information and improve Numista a bit further.
Just an idea :°
I'm constantly checking my e-mails for messages or anything from Numista and I don't have to be bored to look lol I love it so much all the coin collecting and swapping and stuff I always want more and to send/get more messages or forum stuff or anything lol :) Talk to me!! :)
Visit my Coop. thread. :°B) https://en.numista.com/forum/topic54146.html
Catalogue administrator
SAME HEREEEEEEEEE :snif:
I first always see on email whether i have got any email from numista :(
Sayan Biswas The Coin Collector
Lol, I like coin collecting and checking up numista as much as the next guy/gal on this site ... and I do check up several times a day. But in these quiet moments, you remember there's a whole big world out there to enjoy ! go get some fresh air ! (8
Outings administrator
Quote: "ashlobo"​Lol, I like coin collecting and checking up numista as much as the next guy/gal on this site ... and I do check up several times a day. But in these quiet moments, you remember there's a whole big world out there to enjoy ! go get some fresh air ! (8
​I would if it wasn't snowing and -4 after a 25 degrees day. And I'm sick :(
Ah that's too, I'm a bit north of you and it's been pretty good weather here ;)
Outings administrator
That's the time when I add new coins to the site! Or go search heritage auctions (and other sources) website for coins to be added here! <:D
Catalog Master Referee & Referee for UAE
https://www.instagram.com/amer.coins
Amer Salmeh
Quote: "AmerSalmeh"​That's the time when I add new coins to the site! Or go search heritage auctions (and other sources) website for coins to be added here! <:D
​I would of done that too, but the asking permission to add the picture is kind of tedious.
Thats why I mentioned heritage auctions (ha.com)
It's an authorized website for pix, they have interesting coins, and their pix are almost perfectly cropped
So you can add coins quite easliy

Search for essais, we are missing a lot here
or check the topic Jarcek linked
Catalog Master Referee & Referee for UAE
https://www.instagram.com/amer.coins
Amer Salmeh
So I can use their images without asking for permission?
Numista for at least the last two years has ebbed and flowed. We had a great group of members who frequented the forum but for one reason or another they disappeared. Initially I couldn't understand this but I'm starting to really understand how hard it can be to juggle this other hobbies and family life.
Quote: "Hello There"​there is nothing to do during the nights. What do you do during those lonesome moments? Are you constantly checking your email if someone on numista sent you a PM or started a swap with you (like me)? Share your stories and entertain me :`
​Umm, no. I have a wife and kids so I never have time to get bored ;)
Quote: "Hello There"​So I can use their images without asking for permission?
​When entering source of the image, there is an option to select "authorized website source" and select the website from menu. :)
Catalogue administrator
I wish I was bored.
It is, what it is, or is it.
​You can use any of the images from websites on THIS list without having to ask permission.
Quote: "nthn"
​​You can use any of the images from websites on THIS list without having to ask permission.
Thank you!​
I look through my coins like I am rearranging or checking them for something specific, but I always only end up looking at each and every coin I have..... few hours later I have realised how much time has passed after "browsing" my collection...B.
Restoration addict : Verdigris Removal : Zinc White spot removal : Iron Rust Removal : Silver brooch/necklace mount Removal

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 01:45.