Error coins

11 posts

This message aims at: suggesting an idea to improve Numista

Upvotes: 5
Downvotes: 1

» Quick access to the last post

Hi -

Please start a new topic of error coins. There are a lot of error coins all around the world and many people who only collect error coins.

Also want you to start the Numista app for android devices. This will be very useful to everyone.

Please have a thought on my suggestions.

Regards
A W FRANCIS
A W Francis
There is this error topic from three years ago ...
https://en.numista.com/forum/topic28647.html
Sir

I am not interested in a topic of error coins. I am talking about collection of error coins.

I didn't find error coins in this site. Start an error coins group on numista.com this will help many people who don't know about error coins.

Not a forum group.

regards
A W Francis
A W Francis
Quote: "paris.aw2002"​​
​Please start a new topic of error coins.

I am not interested in a topic of error coins
:° B. (8 :)
Anyone else understand ?!
I am not sure, but error coins are not added as separate entries. You can add personal comment about it.
Catalogue administrator
Quote: "Jarcek"​I am not sure, but error coins are not added as separate entries. You can add personal comment about it.
​I have a few error coins in my collection, and I think I described their error status in the comment.
The big problem with errors is that some of them (many brockages, some clips...) make it impossible to tell the date - which means that the coins can't be properly entered in the current system. This had been brought up back when we discussed the proposal for having an "illegible date" line by default in every multi-line entry (which, by the way, I'm still waiting for).
I wonder if what he might be after is an area in exonumia or some such place specifically for error items rather than listed as coins ?
I believe a heading on our forum page named Error Coins so members can discuss their errors with other members. Myself I would like to see this also. Ed
Those who believe they can do something and those who believe they can't are both right.
- Henry Ford
Quote: "edduns"​I believe a heading on our forum page named Error Coins so members can discuss their errors with other members. Myself I would like to see this also. Ed
​I do believe we have a winner here! Give Ed a heading on the Forum page! Got my vote too.
Beekeeper - please hit the vote button on top of page - maybe admin will pay attention. Ed​
Those who believe they can do something and those who believe they can't are both right.
- Henry Ford
Hello,
If the idea is to get a forum section for errors, let's track it here: https://en.numista.com/forum/topic60177.html
If it is not, I didn't get it.
Status changed to Rejected (Xavier, 4-Jan-2020, 14:56)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 21:00.