Well.... everyone give me blessings

18 posts

» Quick access to the last post

When I went to drink water.. from a glass jug, the jug suddenly broke and fell on my right hand.x.

Final exams are going.....

After looking my hand I saw that my right hand is cut into two pieces and blood was flowing like a river. :snif:

We rushed to doctor and..... they gave me two injections and two stitches.

Here's the image

Bless me so that I can cure fast.....
(P.S. For few days I may not able to go to post office for my swap shipping.... so ZacUK and justforfun, don't worry I will send the coins after I cure).

Bye bye,
Sayan
Sayan Biswas The Coin Collector
Hi Sayan,
Feel better soon and here's hoping you have a quick recovery.
John
Water is dangerous, stick to beer.

Get well soon.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
Ouch.
i think I would have passed out. Hope you feel better soon and that it is not your writing hand.
Hi Sayan,
hope you will recover soon,and after a while,that injury will become just a memory!

Greetings!
Quote: "pnightingale"​Water is dangerous, stick to beer.

​Get well soon.
​You had in mind the floods and tsunami also, right? :O
Sayan sorry to hear about your little accident ,
hope you will feel better soon and finish your exam with flying colors .
Stiches make you a man :O:O:O
On June 12, 2008, I had a very similar accident. Fortunately, it was to the left hand, not the right, and I had already finished all the exams for that school year.
I was told that I lost about a liter of blood. Was drinking tea with four extra sugars for the entire next week. Mostly healed in two weeks or so. Still have the scar.

Hope it goes at least as good for you - ideally even better (especially if you reached the doctor quicker than the two hours and a bit that it took for me).
Quote: "Andy289"
​​
​​Get well soon.
​​You had in mind the floods and tsunami also, right? :O
The Egyptians built the pyramids on a diet of beer and onions.
Non illegitimis carborundum est.  Excellent advice for all coins.
Make Numismatics Great Again!  
Sayanjee... Get well and why you don't drink on a metal glass like 500 million or more fellow Indians do???

JustforFun...
Quote: "pnightingale"
​The Egyptians built the pyramids on a diet of beer and onions.
​How the beer save the world... have you seen that video?
JustforFun...
Quote: "Hello There"​Ouch.
​i think I would have passed out. Hope you feel better soon and that it is not your writing hand.
​Unfortunately the hand which is injured is my writing hand :snif:
Quote: "Sayan"
Quote: "Hello There"​Ouch.
​​i think I would have passed out. Hope you feel better soon and that it is not your writing hand.
​​Unfortunately the hand which is injured is my writing hand :snif:
​yeah !! Sayan but your computer finger works great on the key board ,
I was too lazy to use the metal vessel :P :P
Quote: "January First-of-May"​On June 12, 2008, I had a very similar accident. Fortunately, it was to the left hand, not the right, and I had already finished all the exams for that school year.
​I was told that I lost about a liter of blood. Was drinking tea with four extra sugars for the entire next week. Mostly healed in two weeks or so. Still have the scar.

​Hope it goes at least as good for you - ideally even better (especially if you reached the doctor quicker than the two hours and a bit that it took for me).
​11th June is my birthday
Quote: "Sayan"
Quote: "January First-of-May"​On June 12, 2008, I had a very similar accident. Fortunately, it was to the left hand, not the right, and I had already finished all the exams for that school year.
​​I was told that I lost about a liter of blood. Was drinking tea with four extra sugars for the entire next week. Mostly healed in two weeks or so. Still have the scar.
​​
​​Hope it goes at least as good for you - ideally even better (especially if you reached the doctor quicker than the two hours and a bit that it took for me).
​​11th June is my birthday
​Wow. You must be lucky then that it didn't happen on your birthday :)
Actually, my incident happened on the night between 11th and 12th (around 1:30 AM) - the very late time was part of the reason why it took so long to get me to the doctor.
Quote: "pnightingale"
Quote: "Andy289"

​​​
​​​Get well soon.
​​​You had in mind the floods and tsunami also, right? :O
​The Egyptians built the pyramids on a diet of beer and onions.
​Wrong.... you should say hasj, coke and wine! That's why the Sphinx doesn't have a nose anymore.
Cents are money too!
People, you should start to drink whisky from a bottle.
Never heard about accidents involving broken bottles!
Cents are money too!

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 11:24.