Menu

Coins without a KM#

COINMAN1
Having just added three more coins to my collection, that do not seem to have a KM#, I thought I would investigate this a little further.
The country in question is Turks & Caicos Islands.
According to my own database, I have 89 coins from Turks & Caicos, but using the '0' as signifying no KM#, I found 20 without a recognised number.

Do you think they will ever catch up, and if so, will it be the case of buying a new Krause catalogue every few years?
Does anyone have a quicker solution to my hunt for these elusive numbers?
nthn
If they are not in NGC, they haven't been assigned one yet.
Referee for Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Italian states, Niue, Order of Malta, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, American Samoa, Sarawak, and Zambia. All of my swap list is for sale.
COINMAN1
I'm afraid they are of little use.

You find the coin with the KM#, but then there are no photographs. This makes it difficult to discover the exact coin, especially if it is part of a series.
I shall have to find another way
brismike
Do NGC look on Numista to find coins that they have not issued a KM# to?

There are heaps of Australian decimal coins they have missed both prior to 2012 and since then as well.

Someone needs to give them a bit of a shakeup.

Regards Mike
Collecting - Australian RAM Decimal, UK Decimal, USA Modern & Euros.
Got a question about Aussie RAM Decimal coins? .. I probably can provide the answer. :)
Houseofham
NGC doesn't look anywhere. They get their data from Krause, plus some corrections reported by users.
HoH
Jarcek Numista team
I do not believe they will ever catch up. There is just too much work to do for them.
Catalogue administrator, Referee for Czechoslovakia and Czech Republic.

Furthermore, I deem that Colnect is stealing Numista pictures.
andysla
in my case i added 4 paraguay coins in the last 2 moth.
they are not get in Krausse catalog (i have the latest edition)
3 of the 2015 and 1 of the 2017
Sorry no Swaps. Paraguay Post Office is to risky and they don't allow to send coins nor notes

Used time zone is UTC+2:00.
Current time is 02:52PM.